Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
From now till Oct 1, when you go to Walkers Landing and spend $20.00 or more, you can enter to win $50.00 in gas and/or merchandise.
This is for LSCN Memebers only. You must tell them you are with LSCN. On the back of your receipt write your name & phone number. Give it to Tom or Mary.
Drawing is on Oct. 1st.

Good luck!!!!

Don't forget , you have to let them know you are a LSCN member!

Madmax has donated 2 more prizes!

second prize- 7" Personnal Pizza and box of Slazenger golf balls

third prize - 12" Popa joe`s pizza

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
way cool, mrs sunbum! thanks for letting us know!
wahoooooooo!

·
12,052 Posts
COOL!!! I am there EVERY week AND weekend. That's mine and Wiz's first stop jetskiing. Last week $42. hmmmmm....... if I split that in half I could enter twice.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Come on gang, let's push some traffic through Walkers!!!!

Thanks Elaine for putting this together!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm sure Milord would of loved to see this thread before he got sent there Sunday morning for a pizza breakfest.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hmm, Sunday morning $127 I think. Every weekend, minimum $100 at Walker's! That's my favourite non-party stop on the lake.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I was officially the 1st and 2nd entry today...

Stopped for fuel and beer twice by jet-ski today!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
cool , nice of them to do that., i allways just seem to time it bad ,and miss out on pizza to late in day,when they are shutting down oven subs are good though.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 20 2003, 08:29 PM)I was officially the 1st and 2nd entry today...

Stopped for fuel and beer twice by jet-ski today!
You beat me to it Wiz. You were the first for sure. Mary was all excited to get an entry for the drawing.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i will stop therer as well.
i want to say hi to tom anyways, see if he remembers me.
from school, ect.... ( i know his son)

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'm in for Friday and Sunday!

Come on gang!

·
12,052 Posts
We stopped there twice tonight and I got two more entries (for a total of $51. on a Wednesday) The barrel looked kinda empty, so lets all get up there and fill it up!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah!!!!!!! More entries! Go to Walkers. Great subs, sandwiches (homemade by Tom daily) , friendly ppl, and AWESOME pizza!!!!!

Its really a cool place to check out. Like stepping back in time. A simpler time, a friendlier time........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts