Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with a realitor recently and that person told me that the sale was "pending".
As if the buisness had been made an offer and accepted.

Does anyone know more of this deal?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That would suck for sure.....all things that start must end
Lets just hope that if it is sold the new owners keep the down home barefoot feel of the place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had thoughts of buying it myself and just living the island life. THat is why I was inquiring with a realitor. She said that the sale was pending.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Tom stopped in my place few days ago and brought pizza equipment back.
So , may be is true. He also told me that They going to Vegas for winter.
i asked them when He will open again . He said in end of May ,but He was not sure

·
12,052 Posts
They have ALWAYS gone to Vegas for the winter, so don't fret just yet. Hopefully they will be back.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
The word on the Island is that there has been an offer and accepted and last I heard the bank was working on the paper work for the loan I was told that 2 different offers were on the table but 1 was asking price and accepted. But who knows what could happen?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I know it's been for sale for a while... My buddy Tom was looking at buying it a couple of years ago but backed out.

I wonder if the new owners would honor my $50 gift certificate???

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 4 2003, 11:06 AM)Where is Walkers????? Sounds familer but I can`t place it...
Harsen's Island. From land it is on the South Channel Side off of 154

From Water you can get to it from Da Big Moot! It's on a cut to the South channel. White building.

Gasdock beer pizza Porta Pottys
....Convienence store basically

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That explains why I don`t know it....I have only been to "The Moot" once....Many

years ago....I don`t normally hang out there...I have a nice little spot in Goose Bay

that I frequent....I will have to try "The Moot" next year maybe...

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 4 2003, 12:04 PM)That explains why I don`t know it....I have only been to "The Moot" once....Many

years ago....I don`t normally hang out there...I have a nice little spot in Goose Bay

that I frequent....I will have to try "The Moot" next year maybe...
Walkers is a nestalgic place! Been there every since I can remember.

You will enjoy it Moot and all I mean.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Sounds like you all have fun there but I try to avoid the crowds.....That whole

swimming in pi$$ thing.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts