Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I saw this the other day as it was highlighted on Yahoo's homepage. I thought it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen related to a wedding. Some people wrote crappy comments but I think they're either overly traditional, clueless, or just plain jealous. Did you see how happy the bride was? I couldn't help watching her entrance again and again with chills over how glorious she obviously felt and the way she expressed it. Frikkin rock on!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Yeah that video has been blowing up the intertubes!!

Very cool.

But I see a million copycats now.....

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
That was so cool. What a way to start a lifetime together........................ having a blast! A glass of Jack and Coke in everyones hand would not have hurt either.

I told my wife that I would have loved to see her mother's face (a true traditionalist) if we had told we were going to do something even close to that.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
I read an article about this sort of thing. The new thing is to something like that in the hopes it goes viral. There are several on youtube with millions of hits.

This is one of my favorites.

Matt

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Jul 28 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I read an article about this sort of thing. The new thing is to something like that in the hopes it goes viral. There are several on youtube with millions of hits.

Matt

Yeah maybe but I'm choosing to believe that the first one was done with no idea it would become an internet sensation.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 28 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tcg @ Jul 28 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I read an article about this sort of thing. The new thing is to something like that in the hopes it goes viral. There are several on youtube with millions of hits.

Matt

Yeah maybe but I'm choosing to believe that the first one was done with no idea it would become an internet sensation.

This one is actually much older. I saw this one a long time ago.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(searay28 @ Jul 29 2009, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>must not be catholic

With a big enough donation even us Catholics will look the other way. My neighbor got married in a Catholic church a couple years ago. The pastor allowed their dog to be the ring bearer.

Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts