Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just about par , got 3 , 15 to 19 inches, along with about 1/2 dozen silvers. inline and bbs, 40fow, firetiger w/ black spots on chartruese, and orange w/ black spots on orange , 1 at the C STAR ,and 2 at the Salt Dock Resturaunt, no action for me at the park, oh well, handliners doing pretty well, whippin 3 to 4 per man. be nice . tight lines fellas. oh time out 0600 - noonish, just a beautiful day

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh ya , thanks to some poophead, who stole my trailer left lens cover and screws, at least it was a neat theft

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE(DaveS. @ Jun 15 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just about par , got 3 , 15 to 19 inches, along with about 1/2 dozen silvers. inline and bbs, 40fow, firetiger w/ black spots on chartruese, and orange w/ black spots on orange , 1 at the C STAR ,and 2 at the Salt Dock Resturaunt, no action for me at the park, oh well, handliners doing pretty well, whippin 3 to 4 per man. be nice . tight lines fellas. oh time out 0600 - noonish, just a beautiful day

Hey Dave!!! I thought I saw your shinny truck parked at the ramp this morning!!! Nice job on the wallys...and as for the poophead.......go to autozone and actually check the price on a lens cover ya loser!!!!

·
3,236 Posts
Thanks for the report. Heading that way for some whippin tonight.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Silvers!! i went all year last year without catching a silver around there, hope i can do that again this year. Nice job on the fish, sucks to find something missing when you come back in, what losers we have blended into this sport that would steal from each other.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE(Tony @ Jun 16 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the report. Heading that way for some whippin tonight.

Tony, give a report on how you do. I have tried out in front of Algonac boat launch next to the shipping channel with mixed results. Thanks

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
nice report. Will get out after Alaska trip. Summer should be heating up soon.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(TimEye @ Jun 16 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Silvers!! i went all year last year without catching a silver around there, hope i can do that again this year. Nice job on the fish, sucks to find something missing when you come back in, what losers we have blended into this sport that would steal from each other.

ya cost me 5.00 in fuel , time , and inconvienience, for a lousy 2.00 part. oh , the silvers T. they were a nuisance, cuz they were only 8 - 10 inches, too small to keep

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Good to see you reporting again Dave. We need to get out again. I'm booked up till after the 4th of July. but after that, I'm good to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts