Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished with wallysteve this morning. only trolled through one pass. picked up a 16 in wally, a 25-26 in walleye at about 6-7lbs and a couple perch. not bad for a couple of hours. got off water due to LARGE waves.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Aug 22 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fished with wallysteve this morning. only trolled through one pass. picked up a 16 in wally, a 25-26 in walleye at about 6-7lbs and a couple perch. not bad for a couple of hours. got off water due to LARGE waves.

general location? baits, lures? or is this just to brag?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(islander @ Aug 23 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(soule @ Aug 22 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fished with wallysteve this morning. only trolled through one pass. picked up a 16 in wally, a 25-26 in walleye at about 6-7lbs and a couple perch. not bad for a couple of hours. got off water due to LARGE waves.

blahh blahh blahh

Nice job on the eye's Soule !!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Aug 24 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(islander @ Aug 23 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(soule @ Aug 22 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fished with wallysteve this morning. only trolled through one pass. picked up a 16 in wally, a 25-26 in walleye at about 6-7lbs and a couple perch. not bad for a couple of hours. got off water due to LARGE waves.

blahh blahh blahh

I copied and pasted that comment from soule on a thread with as much info as he gave. What's good for the goose....

btw nice job on dinner

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(islander @ Aug 24 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Aug 24 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(islander @ Aug 23 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(soule @ Aug 22 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fished with wallysteve this morning. only trolled through one pass. picked up a 16 in wally, a 25-26 in walleye at about 6-7lbs and a couple perch. not bad for a couple of hours. got off water due to LARGE waves.

blahh blahh blahh

I copied and pasted that comment from soule on a thread with as much info as he gave. What's good for the goose....

btw nice job on dinner

haha I seen the other one....n' had a feeling his was the original after, I never checked the post dates......

.....I like your style then

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.