Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Brian what a cool guy. Got to show him how we do it up on Huron.

Just killed the walleyes and 1 White fish as a bonus....All caught on fin-s with 3/4 oz. heads. Then took him to a warm water discharge by Dow and first cast what I catch?? Musky... The musky must follow that guy around... He was surprised that I could say fish on first cast. The musky was small by his standard but it was a musky.

Anyway caught our limit of walleyes in about 1 hr. or so.

Again what a fishery we/I have up on Huron!

ToddS

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
QUOTE(ToddS @ Nov 12 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Met Brian what a cool guy. Got to show him how we do it up on Huron.

Just killed the walleyes and 1 White fish as a bonus....All caught on fin-s with 3/4 oz. heads. Then took him to a warm water discharge by Dow and first cast what I catch?? Musky... The musky must follow that guy around... He was surprised that I could say fish on first cast. The musky was small by his standard but it was a musky.

ToddS
Thanks for the report. Were you guys up just North of the bridge or a ways out into lake Huron? Did you just drift or troll or back trolling?
What did your Whitefish hit on?

Thanks, Propwash

·
Registered
583 Posts
Todd, enough! LOL

Surprised you've left any fishes in that poor lake with your assault this fall! Man, I miss my wally's...

Way to put Brian on some REAL fish!
Did you tell him that you'd keep the 'eyes to eat, he can keep the ski? lol

Nice job boys.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I gave shram all the fish even the white fish.... He will have a pile of meat. I usually throw most of the walleyes back unless I take someone out and give them away. I was just outside of the mouth on the canadian side you will see white and red painted rocks. Line up about 1/2 way out to the red bouy and drift back to the bridge. We caught fish from 45 to 75 ft. of water. Again floro line 8 lb. is critical and flatten your 3/4 oz. head so it cuts the water. also fin-s in smelt pattern.

I tell you it so hot out there if you know shram ask him he was in all.....

ToddS

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flattening the head makes it easyer to control in the current. falls faster but you can keep a semi tight line on the fall and thats when they usually hit it....

ToddS

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope it ends up on my own show in the future.....lol

There is nothing wrong with brian I think its other people if you ask me.

He is like me and a bunch of other guys really into fishing thats all.

ToddS

·
Registered
71 Posts
went by your hole the other day nothing in there no fish marked in 20-73 ft of water starting at the marina and ending down by the bridge.

I don't see how they could be stacked in there the day before and now they aren't no where to be found?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys let me know if you need someone to fish with up there before friday. I leave for deer hunting then. I will be happy to show anyone.

The fish are there... P.M me if your interested.

I will buy you a beer if I'm wrong...lol

ToddS

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
QUOTE(ToddS @ Nov 15 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Guys let me know if you need someone to fish with up there before friday. I leave for deer hunting then. I will be happy to show anyone.

ToddS
Todd, if you want to go and have no company, let me know. You got my number.

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE(ToddS @ Nov 12 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Met Brian what a cool guy. Got to show him how we do it up on Huron.

There goes the neighborhood

ToddS

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE(walleye mike @ Nov 15 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ToddS @ Nov 15 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Guys let me know if you need someone to fish with up there before friday. I leave for deer hunting then. I will be happy to show anyone.

ToddS
Todd, if you want to go and have no company, let me know. You got my number.

Mike, You better break down and buy a canadian licence

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.