Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you catch these bad boys through the ice? Any information is helpful, as I know nothing.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(mlblough98 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How do you catch these bad boys through the ice? Any information is helpful, as I know nothing.
well first you have to get a fishing pole. then you have to buy a reel. then you have to get fishing line or string whichever you prefer. Oh you get the point of that. Just Kidding With ya. your best bet is robert25 or wallysteve from what I hear they are the experts for walleye through the ice.

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 21 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mlblough98 @ Jan 21 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How do you catch these bad boys through the ice? Any information is helpful, as I know nothing.
well first you have to get a fishing pole. then you have to buy a reel. then you have to get fishing line or string whichever you prefer. Oh you get the point of that. Just Kidding With ya. your best bet is robert25 or wallysteve from what I hear they are the experts for walleye through the ice.

Yea that LOL!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Only expert i am is sitting in the shanty watching robert25 catch them.

The easiest way to tell you is to get a walleye rod some orange and some fire tiger #7 jigging raps and meet us in bay city. If you are trying for them in lsc through the ice i will be know help. Come spring i can help pretty good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We would walk out from the beach @Metro just before the sun went down and set up in about 8-10 ft. of water then bounce swedish pimples loaded with minnows off the bottom. did pretty good ,but that was years back.

·
Registered
284 Posts
late feb. they stage out in front of geno's for a week or so on their way to the river..ive done best 1.8 miles straight out using spoons and a dead stick with a shiner..with the crack that opened up a few days ago it gonna take some cold days and nights before anyone can make it out that far

1 - 7 of 7 Posts