Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reserved the court.from 6:30 8:30
Call me I'm getting a head count spread the word I'm at 6 so far just need 6 or more more 586-491-8888

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
anyone want to go up there to have a few beers??

hammer?? dookie?? no code??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i would love to, but i have an event tonight! you're so awesome for putting this together!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have a ton of 80% to 90% that are going so I should have enough but yes we are still on for tonight so come on down and be ready to play and I talked to Hammer Sue Rerun p-29 instagator boat chic Big Red Bus Driver.... and many others who said it sounded like an idea and it's free so I not sure whos going to show but come on down.
Spread the word and come on down.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
P. S.

I will be bringing the extras from the cooler from last night for anyone who wants to drink em'.

Just leave my gatorade alone.

Kidding! you can have some gatorade to.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A couple of people have asked me if they could come along I explained that will just play for fun and people will go on and off all the time so everyone gets a chance to play.

586-491-8888

if you have any ?Saleena362 >The Perfect Fit >afiremen >canehdiangirl >Snowmaker >Focker >The Big Red Bus Driver >puppetshow >NoCode >Melly Jo >MrsSunbum >Capt'n Mike >muskiebobsr >XO >TheWiz >hammer >waxonwaxoff >scarab p-29 >Bill272 >Kat you are all invited

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I can't make it tonight but I would be interested in playing during the week. Not to take away from the main topic here, but would anyone be up for playing once a week in the evening?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
thanks paul for putting that together. nice shirt hammer...

·
12,052 Posts
Thanks Paul. That was a blast. I always enjoy wally ball. It was fun hanging out upstairs with everyone after also.

But the real fun started back at Peglegs when we hot-tubbed until 4am in the morning.
Drove home this morning. <_<

What happened to my shirt anyways?
Waiting for a reply from Dookie or someone.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Yeah thanks Paul. Had a great time. Have to play walleyball again sometime. The after party at Peglegg's was a blast too. Hammer kept telling RubRob (BobRob) to move to his own corner in the hottub. He was getting too close for comfort.
LMAO

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Jan 3 2004, 06:19 PM)I can't make it tonight but I would be interested in playing during the week. Not to take away from the main topic here, but would anyone be up for playing once a week in the evening?
That topic came up last night.

Pegleg mentioned having CBJ organize drink specials there and we could move the Tuesday night to Total Sports for cheap drinks and wally ball.

I haven't played the game in a decade or so and had a great time.

That would be wild, all of us there; cheap drinks; exercise; drinks; laughs; drinks; well for me a cooler full of gatorade and bottles of crush.

My new years eve resolution is - no drinking in public places unless I am on a boat.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jan 4 2004, 06:31 PM)hot tubin' was awesome! thanks paul!
For some reason, Julie, when I read that I laughed...............or maybe it was a giggle...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jan 4 2004, 06:00 PM)My new years eve resolution is - no drinking in public places unless I am on a boat.
What the hell kind of resolution is that? No drinking in public?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 4 2004, 02:01 PM)Thanks Paul. That was a blast. I always enjoy wally ball. It was fun hanging out upstairs with everyone after also.

But the real fun started back at Peglegs when we hot-tubbed until 4am in the morning.
Drove home this morning.

What happened to my shirt anyways?
Waiting for a reply from Dookie or someone.
well, that would have been when pandora said, 'nice shirt, hammer.'

and then suddenly right said fred's 'i'm too sexy for my shirt' started playing in the subliminal background and you turned into hulk hogan and ripped your sanibel island muscle shirt off your body.

yup yup. then aju remarked how 'hey, that song says he's too sexy for his cat. i'll take his cat.'

anarchy, i tell ya.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 4 2004, 04:53 PM)Yeah thanks Paul. Had a great time. Have to play walleyball again sometime. The after party at Peglegg's was a blast too. Hammer kept telling RubRob (BobRob) to move to his own corner in the hottub. He was getting too close for comfort.
LMAO
i kept sinking i was in the low spot and water kept splashing up in my nose , .... no hammer i wanst trying to play footies with you......
no more sambuca for me.
i had to sneak out the garage to get home. delsocruz was like nope your not driving i was like uh ok she turned her back and forgot about me i made my move for the door, and car......

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 4 2004, 11:32 PM)well, that would have been when pandora said, 'nice shirt, hammer.'

and then suddenly right said fred's 'i'm too sexy for my shirt' started playing in the subliminal background and you turned into hulk hogan and ripped your sanibel island muscle shirt off your body.
must have watched too much wrestling in my younger years.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts