Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna give the State Championship a shot this week and need a Walpole license. Where can I get a Walpole license when I get down there Wed? Dan and some others helped me out on the Fed board, but since it is inactive now, I can't retrieve the info. Thanks for the help.

Eric Smith

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Lakeside Tackle at 10 mile and Jefferson. You can call (586) 777-7003.

There is also a campground store in the Chematogan you get them from.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Both locations of Lakeside Fishing shope sell them. I believe that you can still get those over the counter. Ontario must be ordered. You can also go down the Chematogen and get it at the little store just before the bridge. Technically, you need to call into customers as you are landing. Not sure where else you can get them. Those are the two I have used.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Licenses will be checked before you are registered so make sure that your team knows it. If you have any additional questions let me knwo. You can send me email directly at [email protected]

Should be a great tournament.

Doug

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a bunch guys. Doug, you were correct about getting them at Lakeside. Alex, thanks for the number.

Dan didn't post right away, is he OK, has anyone seen him? :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Last I heard, a BIG musky had ahold of his leg somewhere in the shipping channel. He was fighting for his life, while tuna boats and freighters tried to knock him into the water so the musky could finish him off...

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Sep 1 2003, 04:08 PM)Last I heard, a BIG musky had ahold of his leg somewhere in the shipping channel. He was fighting for his life, while tuna boats and freighters tried to knock him into the water so the musky could finish him off...
I don't believe it. That skin has to be way to sun dried and tough for any musky to really enjoy. Or, it could be that it was just a baby musky that was teething.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just bought the last 7-day Walpole license from the Grand River location in Farmington. Call ahead if you plan on purchasing from that location the next couple days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts