Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
We need at LSCN member to get this house to keep up tradition!!!

I don't want just anyone moving into the neighborhood.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I felt a little voyeuristic looking at those pictures!

Very nice home! Can't wait to see pics of the one you intend to buy!

btw he posted this in the "we're moving" thread.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 30 2003, 04:50 PM)I don't see the jedi knight, o-bone kenobi training room?
there's a secret passage way in the basement........I could tell you the entry code, but then I'd have to kill you

I did get to see where all of the posting takes place, I was so moved, It was almost like a shrine !

j/k Jeff

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 30 2003, 04:54 PM)I did get to see where all of the posting takes place, I was so moved, It was almost like a shrine !

j/k Jeff

We were just looking at all the pictures, even though we know what it looks like.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We've got someone walking through as I type.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
darn, if i wasn't so professional in my work i can think of a lot of fun things to do in that house (with photographic evidence), since i have a sales licence i could pretend i was showing the house and then .....

that is unless you have stipulated that you or your agent be present at all showing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 30 2003, 05:46 PM)darn, if i wasn't so professional in my work i can think of a lot of fun things to do in that house (with photographic evidence), since i have a sales licence i could pretend i was showing the house and then .....

that is unless you have stipulated that you or your agent be present at all showing.
I'll just make sure I tell puppetshow to NOT give you the lockbox code.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
How'd this thread get back up here?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 1 2003, 06:22 PM)I hear that the ghosts around there steal garbage cans!
Now that I think of it, garydebs has the same type and color cans that I did. <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 1 2003, 06:27 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 1 2003, 06:22 PM) I hear that the ghosts around there steal garbage cans!
Now that I think of it, garydebs has the same type and color cans that I did.

OURS have our address on them

1 - 20 of 37 Posts