·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's almost as funny as this:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that wedding one cracks me up everytime ! LOL!

·
Registered
741 Posts
MAN THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY PIC'S!! I GREW UP IN DETOIT AND I'M A COP. SO THOSE PIC'S ARE DEAR TO MY HEART.

I'LL SEE YOU SATURDAY FALKER!
AND BY THE WAY - HOW WAS YOUR B-DAY?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Sep 4 2003, 10:49 AM)MAN THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY PIC'S!! I GREW UP IN DETOIT AND I'M A COP. SO THOSE PIC'S ARE DEAR TO MY HEART.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Sep 4 2003, 10:49 AM)MAN THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY PIC'S!! I GREW UP IN DETOIT AND I'M A COP. SO THOSE PIC'S ARE DEAR TO MY HEART.

What city?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Sep 4 2003, 12:24 PM)WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ALL CAP'S Snowmaker? Nice pic by the way! You must be board stiff.
Thanks. It just makes it harder to read. Along with that picture is this:

THERE IS ONE KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD WHICH CAN IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS INSTANTLY WITH A SINGLE TAP. IT'S NOT THE SPACE BAR - THOUGH THAT IS A PRETTY USEFUL KEY IN ITSELF, AND CERTAINLY HELPS TO PREVENT ALLYOURWORDSRUNNINGTOGETHERINABIGMESSLIKETHIS. THE KEY THAT WILL HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND - AND LIKE - YOU BETTER IS THE HUMBLE CAPS LOCK KEY WHICH TURNS A SHOUTY NONSENSE MAGICALLY INTO an ocean of reasoned calm. Ahhhhhhh. However, take note - a single tap is all that is required, uNlEsS yOu WaNt tO sEeM liKE a tWeLve yEAr OLd.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Snowmaker is either really board or is smoking some really bad crackrock.. Smoke a bowl dude! Dude - lay off the drugs when your chattin'. Other than that - have a nice day.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Sep 4 2003, 02:36 PM)Snowmaker is either really board or is smoking some really bad crackrock.. Smoke a bowl dude! Dude - lay off the drugs when your chattin'. Other than that - have a nice day.

No drugs here. Just bored.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah same here snowmaker. I was kind of busy today but not too bad. Just can't wait to get the hell out of work. I'll be signing off for now. Chat with ya another time though.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Sep 4 2003, 02:46 PM)Yeah same here snowmaker. I was kind of busy today but not too bad. Just can't wait to get the hell out of work. I'll be signing off for now. Chat with ya another time though.
Yeah, well I start class tonight too. So I'll be bored all day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts