Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,236 Posts
QUOTE(Perchaddict @ Feb 24 2010, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The water was up at least a foot yesterday and it's getting murky from coming in so fast. It may be up more today. I'm thinking about going out this afternoon.

I noticed that at metro yesterday. Their was quite a bit of a current going through. Heavy snow on ice and rising water levels, gonna be messy for awhile anywhere near the pressure cracks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='FEED n FRENZY' date='Feb 24 2010, 12:34 PM' post='983494']
hey perchaddict.. I was thinking about going out thursday morning to gino's with the quad.. would you mind posting the ice, amd snow conditions... And if you want ...how well you did. Haha thanks much appreciated...

Ice is perfect. fishing sucked. Caught tons and tons of 3 inch perch on that little canal on the Clinton River and only kept 2. then went to Ginos for sunnies and only caught 1. Had to leave early. They're probably poundin em now. This is about what time they started the last several nights according to my reliable sources.

·
Registered
13 Posts
perchaddict.. thanks for the reply... Sorry to hear about the crappy day. I've changed my mind, I'm going to lake simcoe thursday night fishing friday and saturday.. Should do pretty good there. We always do...

Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.