Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
P29 and i used to waterski every sunday morning, we were 21-22.....
ski from 7am-12pm, then go get beer and gas for the rest of the day
shandog, thanks for resizing these for me !:D

anyone else have waterski pics ? tubing pics/stories

me....

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
p29

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think me busting a good one here...haha !

could be p29 too, not sure....

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
oh Eddie! I have a ton of them someplace......I'll have to find them......

My pics are older though <_< They are probally yellow by now....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Them were some good times Eddie. Thanks for digging those up have any more? I have some pictures from gull playing volleyball, remember playing volleyball at gull.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(scarab p-29 @ May 28 2003, 07:55 PM)Them were some good times Eddie. Thanks for digging those up have any more? I have some pictures from gull playing volleyball, remember playing volleyball at gull.
YEAH,
WE WERE YOUNG, SKINNY AND ATHLETIC !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no one have any ski pics ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ May 30 2003, 02:29 PM)That looks like a Bayliner with an outboard motor. Am I wrong?
Altho' a given, shoulda said "Force" outboard motor. Either skied behind my house or in that bay, that back corner was the best, get one of your cronies to whip and send them into the gooo

We were always back there with either a 17' Whaler,17' Mako or my old 16'donzi o/b

that was a good flash back

cheers
Tony

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have a good story, Had one of those fools that said do what ever you want to try to throw me off the tube, he he, dumbass. Had him on Cass Lake 50mph in a 2 foot chop and he started screaming so loud we could hear him in the boat. So I stopped the boat thinking he must have got caught in the rope. No his shorts were down to his ankles he was trying hold on to them! Damn, if I would have known he would have lost them. He gets back on and I send him into a 50mph whip, he flies in the air, does a cart wheel, skips and flips twice before coming to a rest. We bartended at the time and he went to work at 5 and was home by 6 feeling like he was ready to die! I doubt the six beers and the joint he smoke before getting on the tube helped at all! Young and dumb

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ May 30 2003, 09:29 AM)That looks like a Bayliner with an outboard motor. Am I wrong?
yeah
it a 19' with a 125 hp force outboard.(same as a mercury, different name, merc power head, and lower unit)
i think it was a 1989.
that boat / motor seen hard days. it was go or stop, especially with the waterski activity... that is really all it seen.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Back in the days of my you, think this was in 1988 or so on a lake in the U.P., think it was clear lake or trout lake.

Looked good back then, haven't skied in about 10 years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts