Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey guys -

I emailed this guy a few days ago and he seems like a real nice guy. He is buying his waterfowl gear by the semi truck load!!! Wish we could all be that lucky!!!

his shop is practically within walking distance from my house and since I'm on the eastside pretty much every other day, I have no problem picking the stuff up and bringing it to the harrison area (or troy area where I work) if anyone is interested. I like to support small businesses whenever possible...

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Aug 27 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 27 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you keeping the cheapest guy in town a secret Chefnutz?

I was going to take you to him at pt mouillee. I didn't realize he was the cheapest by his $165 Zink duck call I got suckered into

That is why they call it the MONEY MAKER!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 27 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Aug 27 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 27 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you keeping the cheapest guy in town a secret Chefnutz?

I was going to take you to him at pt mouillee. I didn't realize he was the cheapest by his $165 Zink duck call I got suckered into

That is why they call it the MONEY MAKER!

now that is funny.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Actually it's a Waterfowl Store. Some even call it a "Quackhouse", or a 'Waterfowl Crack House'.

I am in Livonia, near I-96 and Farmington Road. It is by appointment only because I still have a full time job, and work till 3pm.

My prices on decoys and blinds is lower than Gander, Macks or Cabelas; usually about 10% less. And I have a huge selection of Avery Blinds, Greenhead Gear Decoys and accessories, also ZINK Calls, RNT Calls, RealGeese Silos, Expedite Lucky Ducks, Avery Sporting Dog items, Waterfowl Decals and a huge selection of Waterfowl DVD's.

E-mail me at [email protected] for more info or to set-up an appointment.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Welcome to the site Jeff(I believe, I think) Lets see I have bought from you on ebay at least 3 or so years ago(maybe more) Then Point Moullie last year, you have a top notch stand, I love the real motion dekes I bought and the Zink Call. And I randomly buy stickers also. This guy is the bomb folks, I will take you to meet up if he is at the show down river this year!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Chefnutz, and all of you!

This is Jeff, and we will be set-up at Pte. Mouille again this year. Unfortunately, we will be missing the Woods-n-Waters Show, as it is the same weekend.

Stop by our booth at Pte. Mouille on September 12th and 13th and see us!

Thanks again! Jeff at WebbedConnection (we hunt, too!)

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I saw them. Nice guys. I didn't buy anything though.

I was looking for a Super Air Lucky. I bought mine at Cabellas for 129.99 a few weeks ago and I saw that Gander Mountain sells their's for 99.99. Webbed Connection had one down there for 117. So, I went to the GM tent and bought mine for 99.99, and took my Cabellas one back since we were down there already. I also bought an insulated kennel cover for $50 and 200 feet of decoy line for $2.

Nobody sold G&H decoys. Probably going to have to order it off the net.

Everyone sold GHG. Webbed Connection probably had the best deal for GHG, because they were completely sold out of their GHG Professional Series by 11:30 on Saturday.

Now I still need my decoys and want an Avery Dog Stand and a Avery Finisher Dog Blind, and........

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
I love my G&H Mallards, they are the best bar none. But GHG has the market cornered on just about everything else. I like my real motion mallards, and my Goose floating dekes. But for mallard weighted keil dekes G&H is it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts