Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, months ago DRUNK i called one of you snowmaker (waterlogged) THEN TONIGHT SOBER i called jabber waterlogged...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!???!

ok...waterlogged is the pimp of dance floor moves
.......snowbi is the pimp of photoshop (AMEN)
...jabber is pimp of the pucker raft?

ohhhh, i need a lobotomy!! good god!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meet you there!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i mean. we ARE dealing with guys and all! lol!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Goddammit! Stupid male pattern baldness strikes again!

How about the fat, bald dark haired guys with outdated goatees, huh? huh? Yeah, that's me, I'm there!

*homer voice*: Awww, stupid genes!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u fall into the married SAFE guy portal...like my brother who was having issues with that tonight! lol! GREAT guy, my bro, but could NOT play the game to save a goldfish! lol!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
*Barney Fife stance*
Yeah us married guys *sniff*
we tend ta stay to ourselves and like ta *sniff*
play it nice n clean *sniff*
yup!

That was cool to see some of your fam out there today. They have to be super proud of you!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 11:44 PM)*Barney Fife stance*
yup!

That was cool to see some of your fam out there today. They have to be super proud of you!
CAMPARI, you have NO idea how important is was to me! that is why i tended to stay by my bro--ONE) i'm the big sis and
he knew no one....but he soon did! (he's my ONLY bro!)

i only wish mom & dad were there...but they are UBER SHY (believe it or not!) i had cousins, cousin's friends..lol..like i'm from alabama...oh...wait..that was LAST week! lol!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 25 2003, 11:52 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 11:44 PM) *Barney Fife stance*
yup!

CAMPARI, you have NO idea how important is was to me! that is why i tended to stay by my bro--ONE) i'm the big sis and
he knew no one....but he soon did! (he's my ONLY bro!)

i only wish mom & dad were there...but they are UBER SHY (believe it or not!) i had cousins, cousin's friends..lol..like i'm from alabama...oh...wait..that was LAST week! lol!
It was weird seeing folks that weren't "peeps" walking around with VIP passes, and thinking, "hey, they're not on the board... oh, maybe they're a friend of hers OUTSIDE of the LSCN" (as IF there was such a thing).

I'm sure any amount of family helps in a situation like that!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh no! there were clients & other friends! i swear! just so happened that LSCN out RULED everyone else!!! by a long shot!

CAMPARIS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND it made m e feel kinda good (old school) that peeps were trying to do WHATEVER they could to GET a PASS! lol!! at the beginning of the night, i had people coming up to me
what are yo giving away?"i wanted to say 'brains, it seems like you need some!" but i couldn't . oh well....LOL!!!

that was mean, wasn't it? sorry...no, not sorry! loL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just wanted to clarify ther IS a difference between having a legitimate chace to claim a pass and an idiots trial of saying, 'well, i know so and so" cause ALL NIGHT my intern (thank you , firecracker) put up with BS from MANY peeps ( not so much here! ) lol!!
thank you guys for being great!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe I should have taken my shirt off. Then you at least would never confuse me with any of them ever again.

·
Registered
342 Posts
sorry i didnt get there CK,,,, gotta big 2 week vaca to get ready for. definatly another time

mirth

sounds like you all had fun

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 11:38 PM)

How about the fat, bald dark haired guys with outdated goatees, huh? huh? Yeah, that's me, I'm there!

At least the goatees didn't go out till I shaved!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 10:38 PM)

yeah me to, ith out the baldness, just the grayness

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 11:38 PM)

Hey I don't have a goatee

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Well I got the goatee, the baldness, the fatness, but no grey. Do I win some sort of booby prize for that?

How come I'm not sexy? I mean, I have Narcolepsy, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Flights of Fancy, Gonhorrea, Painfull Pee, Alcohol Jones, Psoriasis, Momentary Retardation, Motor Mouth, Sensitive Nipples, False Pregnancy, and one Fake Ball!

What?!

Oh like Eddie doesn't have a fake ball or two.

j/k

(I really don't have a fake ball, but if Idid, I'd take it out and show it to people at parties!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts