Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my stomach wasn't feeling too hot the past couple hours after taking some medicine. i go to target to pick up some stuff and had to leave because i wasn't feeling so hot. i realize, 'oh my gosh i'm going to puke.' so i'm speeding up quinn and get pulled over. the officer goes, 'license and registration,' which i give him quickly cause i just know this has potential for not turning out good if he doesn't hurry. he goes, 'do you know why i pulled you over?' and i said, 'yes, sir. i was speeding home because i think i'm going to be sick.' he shines the light on my face and said, 'have you been out drinking' to which i try to say 'look out' and i wedge open my door and let it hurl. SPLOOSH! he had to sort of move back a little when i opened the door but it wasn't enough and i puked on his shoes. i'm like, 'i'm so sorry.' he's like, 'are you ok, ma'am?' i said, 'not to be gross officer, but i got my period and it isn't sitting too well with me today.' and he said, 'i guess not. well, this is an original way to get out of a ticket.' and i sort of half-heartedly laugh. he offers to follow me home and i said that was ok. then he let me go so he could clean up.

only me....only me

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...i know. i feel like crap. drinking some coke to soothe my tummy. i'm a dork... one big huge honking dork.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I wonder if he will tell that story to the boys back at the station.

Feel better soon CK.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Well, you can't spell yack without CK.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Get better soon ck- hmmmmmm puking out the window to get out of a ticket-i gotta ask threecrabs if she ever tried that

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey CK sorry to here about your Sickness... We hope you feel better. Being a officer my self I hope you know He probably has it all on video so you might see yourself on AFV some day or COPS... LOL ...

Yes in car dash cams ....Do you know his Name maybe we could get a copy of it ?

Barb N Dave

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Like you didn't know it was coming

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lordy....

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 5 2004, 09:53 PM)Like you didn't know it was coming

LMAO

Another pic saved in the archives.

You bring out those *** dancing outfits again CK, snd this one is next.

·
Registered
456 Posts
C.K. hope your feeling better. Atleast you didn't get the ticket. With my luck I would have and then got another for lude behavior in public. Never got busted for drunk driving or anything but got alot of racked up points for b.s.
tickets for things like failure to come to a complete stop. Supid stuff but they add up quick I was recently informed if I get one more I have to take an anger management/blood on the highway class. Don't know why - my tickets were all harmless ones. I'm obviosly someone who doesn't need anger mangagement class God [email protected] it!!
Now I'm thinking though, imagine how many of those tickets I could of gotten out of If I could of learned to puke on demand.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Feb 5 2004, 10:25 PM)I'm obviosly someone who doesn't need anger mangagement class God [email protected] it!!

Yeah!!! I'm the one that needs the anger mangagement class.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Hey ~ thanks for the helpful tip CK!!
I'll have to try that one sometime

Sending you some virtual chicken soup chicka...feel better soon!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's just as funny the second time I heard it.

Hope you feel better.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Too Funny!!!
Hope you're feeling better Today!!

XO

1 - 20 of 33 Posts