Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Love your smiley! I can just picture you eating your Thin Mints that way

The only thing i know of is the parade this Sunday. Havent heard of much else??

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Stazi just reminded me by his thread.... I had it written on my calendar too. I received an email last week from BigDaddy about a happy hour at Wild Woody's on Gratiot tonight. 6:30-8:00 but I have no clue what is going on there. I dont think it's the same club hosting it.
I'm not sure if I'll make it up there but it's an option. I might call later to find out the details.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hanging low this weekend, however on Sunday...the St. Patty's parade! Wahooooo!!!!

However, the weather looks a little scary...guess I am going to have to go out and find a big oversized green sweater...now that's not sexy! <_<

Nothing a few beads can't touch up!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 12 2004, 09:20 AM)Hanging low this weekend, however on Sunday...the St. Patty's parade! Wahooooo!!!!

However, the weather looks a little scary...guess I am going to have to go out and find a big oversized green sweater...now that's not sexy!

Nothing a few beads can't touch up!

Ya, it's gonna be a cold one <_< That's pretty much my plans for the weekend too.
DD, i'm sure you'll look sexy in whatever you wear girl

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
TONIGHT!
We're all going up to Nelson's Sandbar to watch Spur's Band.
7-9PM Dinner w/kids
9-?? Kids back to STEVE's BAR w/babysitter.
ALLLLLLL goood!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
wait, what is this "week end"? There is a begining and and end? To me, everyday is the same.
I'll probably cut down an apple tree and clean the house or something equally as exciting.

All day Saturday is a Coast Guard gig.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Mar 12 2004, 12:23 PM)Nelsons San Bar tonight.
Rest of weekend TBD
Yup me too.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 12 2004, 10:35 AM)Love your smiley! I can just picture you eating your Thin Mints that way

The only thing i know of is the parade this Sunday. Havent heard of much else??
Ms P...... Come ride in the parade....Paul just put the roof over the Upper deck ~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts