Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
That sounds like fun but we still have family visiting and plans are to take them to visit Stodge's mom tonight.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We had a great evening! Kids went swimming by the rock. Funny how they can stand the cold. I was in and right back out. It was a relaxing evening. Eddie, we can looking for you... You owe me a beer!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,542 Posts
sorry I missed it but my neighbor ask if I wanted to go sailing
so I went sailing in the Tuesday night race at windmill park

had a great time coming in last place

whats a halyard

and everyone yelling starboard starboard !!!
those sailors are really stressed out

·
Registered
948 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry I missed it but my neighbor ask if I wanted to go sailing
so I went sailing in the Tuesday night race at windmill park

had a great time coming in last place

whats a halyard

and everyone yelling starboard starboard !!!
those sailors are really stressed out

I have sailed out of their as well. The boat name is Wind Toy. Good times indeed!

Oh, and a halyard is the line that lift's the sail to to top of the mast.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was rafted with Red Tail right next to the rock then went in for dinner at the Bistro around 6:30 or so. What time were you guys there?

We would have loved to join you, but we had a very important family obligation to attend.

Next time ! FO SHO !

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 17 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was rafted with Red Tail right next to the rock then went in for dinner at the Bistro around 6:30 or so. What time were you guys there?

We would have loved to join you, but we had a very important family obligation to attend.

Next time ! FO SHO !

Steve said you guys were busy... how 'bout Friday? Stodge has the day off, we're heading out and hopefully will dodge those scattered showers that are forecasted ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.