Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
That sounds like fun but we still have family visiting and plans are to take them to visit Stodge's mom tonight.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may see you there

[/quote]

Hope so. It will be good to see ya!

QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jun 16 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That sounds like fun but we still have family visiting and plans are to take them to visit Stodge's mom tonight.

Maybe next time. Have fun!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Wish we could make it. Be great to see ya!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Well, how'd it go? Have fun?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
what AP said

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We had a great evening! Kids went swimming by the rock. Funny how they can stand the cold. I was in and right back out. It was a relaxing evening. Eddie, we can looking for you... You owe me a beer!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
sorry I missed it but my neighbor ask if I wanted to go sailing
so I went sailing in the Tuesday night race at windmill park

had a great time coming in last place

whats a halyard

and everyone yelling starboard starboard !!!
those sailors are really stressed out

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I was rafted with Red Tail right next to the rock then went in for dinner at the Bistro around 6:30 or so. What time were you guys there?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We got there around 6:45 so we just missed you. Hopfully soon we can all get together and not have to wait for the overnighter!

·
Registered
948 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry I missed it but my neighbor ask if I wanted to go sailing
so I went sailing in the Tuesday night race at windmill park

had a great time coming in last place

whats a halyard

and everyone yelling starboard starboard !!!
those sailors are really stressed out

I have sailed out of their as well. The boat name is Wind Toy. Good times indeed!

Oh, and a halyard is the line that lift's the sail to to top of the mast.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was rafted with Red Tail right next to the rock then went in for dinner at the Bistro around 6:30 or so. What time were you guys there?

We would have loved to join you, but we had a very important family obligation to attend.

Next time ! FO SHO !

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 17 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was rafted with Red Tail right next to the rock then went in for dinner at the Bistro around 6:30 or so. What time were you guys there?

We would have loved to join you, but we had a very important family obligation to attend.

Next time ! FO SHO !

Steve said you guys were busy... how 'bout Friday? Stodge has the day off, we're heading out and hopefully will dodge those scattered showers that are forecasted ...

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Wantsa.....friday ??? oh yeahhhhh You're ON !!

We have some "mom" time (long awaited alone time with her)
for early friday...but after that....we should be all set !!!

Hopefully Mother Nature is a good girl that day

1 - 16 of 16 Posts