Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously...

I have been offered a relocation package and Niki and I have chosen to accept it. This move is really about the great opportunity not really out of need (could have a job here in MI). We will miss so many things about MI but we can't pass up the opportunity.

So Tennessee here we come!

So with out further delay.... we have a boat to sell!
GREAT DEAL

Please pass the word on... I really want to get rid of it yet this summer so we can concentrate on preparing for the move (have to do something with the house too!). I look forward to serious inquiries

It's posted on Craiglist and LSCN.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Bare_It @ Jul 29 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seriously...

GREAT DEAL

You mean that boat that never moves

congrats and good luck

Oh I hear Tenn. has lakes

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jul 30 2009, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Bare_It @ Jul 29 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seriously...

GREAT DEAL

You mean that boat that never moves

congrats and good luck

Oh I hear Tenn. has lakes

Yeah... that pattern just started this year! Until this year, we averaged over 80 hours a year.

Probably cost 2K to move and I don't think I will have time for in the next two years.... but know that I thought about it.

Thanks Rick!

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Good luck you two. Will miss you and Nicki, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Always had great fun with you guys. Maybe you will be back, you never know?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jul 30 2009, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh I hear Tenn. has lakes
Nah, just puddles

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.