Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stolen from Clay Twp.- Algonac Area sometime between 9:30pm Tuesday 7-20-04 and 9:00am Wednesday 7-21-04. T he people took it right out of the pick up that was backed up into my drive way. The police did lift finger prints off the tailgate. This 4 wheeler was a gift promiced to my kids before their dad had passed away, so it was purchased for them soon after he passed on. My son is especially upset about someone stealing it. PLEASE PLEASE keep an eye out for a bright yellow w/ black rear bumper, back seat and black rear rack, 90cc Helix (it is missing the front black plastic and the head lights are zip tied to the yellow plastic) but the rest of the 4-wheeler is in excellant shape! If you have any information, please contact the Clay Twp Police station 810-794-9381

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Now Kids 4-Wheelers! Some People Can Be Total A$$H
LES

I'll pass it on to my buddies that live up in the area.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sorry to hear of you bad luck, but check with your auto insurance, they might cover it since it was stolen out of your truck!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Man that sucks!! wonder if the news station would air the storry if u called them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pick up was in our driveway so home owners would cover it but I have my detuctible high so that my insurance is cheaper, its hard with only widows s.s. bein my only means of income. They wont even use my auto insurance because of the pick up being in the driveway, but thanks for your thoughts.
But I will be looking in on seeing if a few radio stations and such would air this for me, good thinking, thank you!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sorry to hear this...I do hope they catch the thieves and your son gets his 4 wheeler back. That just totally sucks. Poor kid

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The police did find the 4-wheeler yesterday, and we are pickin it up tonight. Now we have to find out what kinda damage, if any, has been made to it.. as far as any other info on who did it or where they found it, we dont know yet. I just want to thank anybody who actually might have been on a lookout for it for us!!!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Well, the good news is that they found it.
Hope nothing is wrong so he can get back on and ride!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(jodirog @ Jul 29 2004, 03:55 PM)The police did find the 4-wheeler yesterday, and we are pickin it up tonight. Now we have to find out what kinda damage, if any, has been made to it.. as far as any other info on who did it or where they found it, we dont know yet. I just want to thank anybody who actually might have been on a lookout for it for us!!!
Good news...hope no damage at all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts