Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all a great day....everybody copy this one and only pic of Mini and his new friend and SEND IT EVERYWHERE!!!

I am NINJA....I know a CARP when I see one!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Dayum.......Mini's boss HAS TO SEE THAT!!!...LOL.......He'll be so proud of his Zen Carp Master's up here,...(He's got a pix of me and a TOAD Carp I caught 4-5yrs ago while we were fishing for smallies....and he dogs me about it constantly!!...HEy,..it was brownish gold and it faught like a smallie!!
LOL)....I think All Star needs to come up with a Carp Rod now!!..LOL

Mac

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo Mini,
Notice how well I cropped the pic so nobody will know where we were?
I even cropped out the mailman that stopped to look just in case anyone recognizes him from their route!!!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
FANTASTIC FISH !!!!!! amazing what downsize/baits will get on lite line. Good job Mini be proud Carp are so under rated and such fun to catch. I could catch them all day. Why some folks look down on them is something i could never understand what a great fish they are, REALLY... Anyways by the looks of the water line on the wall the wind was coming out of the S.W. so that must be on the west side of the lake, And i think i put those windows in that house a few years ago, that White Pine tree looks familiar. The Post is old so I think i know where that canel is. lol. Feels good to be out on the water again for sure. Good job on the Carp--E

h2o<--- thinks like Columbo.

·
12,052 Posts
Hey Mini,

With friends like Ken, who needs enemies, eh?

Nice fish.
I'll pass the next time you have a fish cook out.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice try h2o. It's not a soft-lipped walleye or rough-scale pickerel!?! The rest of us can hardly stay in our chairs! We're LOAO (first time I've said a bad word on the 'net).

Even the carp looks shocked! Like "What the..."

Way to go...

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Dan: I understand completely, Carp-E have probably got more laughs than any other fish. There just a blast to catch and until you see it and know it's a carp-E you think you got a monster anything on. Standing in the boat rod bend 89 degrees because were not to go past 90 degrees wondering what the hecks on my line is a riot, and all that changes once the carp is seen. I can't understand why. lol

h2o<---carp rule.

G

·
I don't fish much anymore, but ever since I read an article in the paper a couple years back I can't take carp seriously. The story was about a big run of carp on the Raisin River where people would catch them by the car trunk-full. The bait of choice??? A chunk of sponge sprayed with WD-40.
MMMmmmmm chicken of the sea...

·
Registered
467 Posts
They put a smile on my face everytime! For that split second between setting the hook and that first run, you always think "Now this is a TOAD!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts