Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 25 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would say noon is a better guess. But then again, you should be out there now.

I am surprised you aren't NOW.

As I type this I look into the west and see blue sky!! Let's GO

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 25 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 25 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would say noon is a better guess. But then again, you should be out there now.

I am surprised you aren't NOW.

As I type this I look into the west and see blue sky!! Let's GO

Staying away from the boat traffic today
I was out 10 hours yest. Prob head out tomorrow depending on the forecast.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
lesse...we've been on the lake for about 4 years now...

Sometimes it's just awesome to stay home and enjoy the view....reflect...and connect with peeps you care about.

oh..and did I mention gardening ?? OMG..its my therapy !
when I stop having my head in the clouds...I will post some pics.

Have a great day everyone.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Made it out yesterday about 1:30. It was awesome. Stopped out to Mañana's place to have a beverage. Thanks Bro. Then off to Muscamoot Bay to hook up with Stodge and Area51/Secret Agent. Rafted near the Sunsation rally gauntlet. Saw a few peeps we knew in that group. Only had one squall of rain come through for about an hour. Other than that, sunshine and good times.

We took off at the same time all the Sunsations fired up and blasted out of the bay. Man, that was quite the sight and sound. Thanks Sunsation people. Now I want to go and buy an Offshore boat again....

Today, off to MacRay for the Aquapalooza event. Cannot wait. Tango7 promises that it will be a bash to remember. See you all out there. Should have a decent LSCN raft in front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.