Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Steve's Bar... It was loud, the whistle blowers...

GO PISTONS!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I slept right through it.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Way cool, go Pistons!!
Driving on Gratiot after the game was pretty scary! I didn't stay there any longer than I needed to!

ThreeCrabs, you weren't in Royal Oak last night, were you? I think I saw your twin on TV. No lie!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 16 2004, 07:45 AM)ThreeCrabs, you weren't in Royal Oak last night, were you? I think I saw your twin on TV. No lie!
At first I read that as, "I think I saw your twins on TV.".

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ended up at the Blue Martini in Birmingham. Got home at 4:00am
. Moving slow at work this morning. Saw Dr J, Clyde Drexler, James Edwards and Cliff Robinson. Pretty cool place.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2004, 07:47 AM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 16 2004, 07:45 AM) ThreeCrabs, you weren't in Royal Oak last night, were you? I think I saw your twin on TV. No lie!
At first I read that as, "I think I saw your twins on TV.".

NOPE~Wasn't me!!!! or my twins <_<

perverts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(scheuer10 @ Jun 16 2004, 08:21 AM)Ended up at the Blue Martini in Birmingham. Got home at 4:00am
. Moving slow at work this morning. Saw Dr J, Clyde Drexler, James Edwards and Cliff Robinson. Pretty cool place.
danimal was there... he called me last night all wasted screaming 'I JUST MET DR J! I JUST HUGGED HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND!!' i was like, 'that's nice dear. get home safe.'

went to winners and watched it with some friends and had a blast driving on gratiot honking the horn! wheeeee! i saw fireworks and everything... but my lame a$$ was home by 12:30. lots of work to do! it's party crunch time!

GOOOOOOOOOO PISTONS! anyone else choked up at this awesome, AWESOME victory!?! 4 Championship Drive, Baybee!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts