Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LadyBug & I just got back from Florida. Went on a Everglades boat tour. And what a show we got. These Dolphins were jumping within arms reach of the boat. Absolutly awesome. There were about 15-20 dolphins in this one group. Jumping and playing around the boat's wake as it was moving 25mph.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Apr 6 2004, 07:24 PM)(alligators are everwhere down there)

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Yeah I'm glad those gators aren't in Muskamoot. That place would be a VERY different scene if they were!!!!

Great shots of the dolphins, Convincor!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
A friend's daughter, born and raised in Florida, and her husband were visiting and we had them out on the boat. We anchored in Munchies Bay and proceeded to wade around and bs for hours. She kept saying "I just can't believe this! It's great! You can walk around in the water and never worry about what is going to bite you!!"

We really do have it good.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Great Dolphin pics!!
That's amazing how close they are!
Aligators can stay down there for sure they scare me

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
those dolphins are too cute!

nice pictures!

·
Registered
557 Posts
nice pics, thanks for sharing them

·
Registered
83 Posts
"We won't see any of these in LSC!" .....Sounds like a challenge to me. Now where can I get some pet baby alligators....?

Great pics.

-Tiny-B.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah, KEWL pics Bill! If you think it's exciting to see them ridin' in your wake, it's even kewler to have them out ridin' your bow wave!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 13 2004, 05:01 PM)Yeah, KEWL pics Bill! If you think it's exciting to see them ridin' in your wake, it's even kewler to have them out ridin' your bow wave!
Actually they were up at the bow too. But none of the pics turned out. It was definatly a super fun trip. We owe it all to the Sunbums. Thanks SunBums, can't wait to see you back up in Michigan!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Awesome picstures Convincor - Ladybug !!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
LOVE the dolphin ones - and that big alligator looks like he has a smile from ear to ear.

thanks for sharing! what a great time I bet you guys had!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts