Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy I wish I could have a job where I am wrong all the time and not get fired.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Now they increased the modified snow total back up a few inches!

Macomb County
Winter Weather Advisory
Winter Weather Advisory:

Issued at: 10:30 PM EST 1/4/04, expires at: 5:00 AM EST 1/5/04

Winter weather advisory for snow in effect overnight.
A winter weather advisory for snow remains in effect through the overnight hours. Steady snow will continue through the overnight hours, with a few bursts of heavy snow reducing visibility to around one quarter mile. Total snow accumulation will be in the 3 to 5 inch range by sunrise when the snow is expected to diminish.
There is a chance of freezing drizzle in a few locations near the northern suburbs of detroit.
If you are traveling overnight, plan to drive slowly and allow extra time to reach your destination. Persons in the advisory area should consider allowing extra time for the morning drive.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Aww man! I am freezing just reading this stuff! With all the millions spent on technology, you'd thing they'd get it right!

Sunny & 83 forecast for tomorrow. We are going to Ft Myers Beach. Will post pics.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
yea, yea, yea.

A snow storm is just like sex......................
You never know how many inches your going to get or how long it is going to last.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Jan 4 2004, 11:04 PM)yea, yea, yea.

You never know how many inches your going to get or how long it is going to last.

but you always hope for 8 inches all night long, baby!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jan 4 2004, 11:08 PM)QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Jan 4 2004, 11:04 PM) yea, yea, yea.

but you always hope for 8 inches all night long, baby!

Just 8"??? I thought it would be more! And all night long is no problem either!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I remember "Dick the Bruzer's" method of predicting the amount of snow we'd get. He'd listen to the forcast and if they said we'd get 3 to 5 inches, he'd take the lower figure, devide by 2 and that's about what we'd get

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts

dont forget about the wet,salty,white, gushy part too!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 5 2004, 11:02 AM)QUOTE(PyrateJim @ Jan 4 2004, 11:04 PM) yea, yea, yea.

dont forget about the wet,salty,white, gushy part too!
As long as it ain't yellow snow. ALthough I believe they have a pill to take care of that.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

I thought you were going to say .....It`s like sex because you always exspect more

than you actually get........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts