Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just saying............................ Be careful out there.

I just listened to Dennis Prager on A.m. Talk radio do a report on this exact subject and it was concluded that 👆 The Ice report put out by the Ann Arbor NOAA office was just proven to be extremely misleading since on the Jan 15 and 18th they PREDICTED that the Great Lakes would only reach 12.5% ice coverage by the end of the season. But only 7-8 days later the total ice coverage for the Great lakes was already at 25% with another month and a half left to go in the ice season. But do you think the Ann Arbor NOAA office corrected themselves for this mass miscalculation?? Nope, can't do that, because that doesn't go along with the climate change narrative that MUST be pushed.
The "lowest ice coverage ever" narrative has been pushed before and was also WRONG then just like it is now and anyone who has stepped outside this week knows it. Facts matter. Learn to research and compile data for yourselves people, because "science" isn't exactly following the rules that "science" made up any more. It's a free for all and who ever screams the loudest and has the most clout wins!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is simply not true. That was a far-out estimation NOAA made at the beginning of the season. They have actually even updated it and said that the Great Lakes will reach an ice cover of 48 precent. If you're still thinking that there will be very little ice, then take a look at this chart:

View attachment 210743
I said the same thing but just realized how old this thread was after I replied but I'm gonna leave it up since this exact same false ice coverage report is flying around again this year when it's clearly been a COLD winter already! Lol it's funny and ironic though that they are still using the exact same tactics to push false data as a means to get people to think "the sky is falling the planet is warming aarrrgggghhhhh!!!" Glad to see someone else is well informed as well, that gives me hope.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I said the same thing but just realized how old this thread was after I replied but I'm gonna leave it up since this exact same false ice coverage report is flying around again this year when it's clearly been a COLD winter already! Lol it's funny and ironic though that they are still using the exact same tactics to push false data as a means to get people to think "the sky is falling the planet is warming aarrrgggghhhhh!!!" Glad to see someone else is well informed as well, that gives me hope.
Thank you for the compliments. I try to inform myself as well as one can these days, staying away from relying on one source. And you'll be really shocked to learn that I'm saying all this and am only 15!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Umm, actually the "science" you refer to is more "hide and go seek" Mainstream news fear tactic propaganda than anything else. So instead of just taking everything you see on "Da News" and Twitter as being your only source for data, why not try looking for ACTUAL statistical and RAW SOURCE DATA, then crunch the numbers, and then draw your OWN CONCLUSION of if "the planet is warming" or not instead of just assuming it is because of what you see on TV, Twitter and YouTube.
And because I'm sure your next point would be to say that it is humans causing the "planet to warm" here's a fun fact for you. Every time one of the larger volcanos on this planet erupts it spews more carbon into the atmosphere than every human being on this planet has or ever will cause since we've been here on planet earth until we eventually leave. Now let that sink in while you go find multiple sources of raw, statistical data and then string it all together by doing real math to come to the conclusion that we are actually on the verge of the next ice age. Facts matter. And not Crackerjack facts that you find on your Twitter page, actual facts that are concluded by real scientists, doing actual science,, before they were all discredited by the Dr. Fauci's of the world. Truth!!!! Mic drop

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guess you missed that part about volcanoes spewing more carbon into the atmosphere than any human being ever huh??? So are you going to politely ask all the volcanoes on planet earth to stop spewing massive amounts of carbon into the atmosphere because us "people are going green" and still don't understand that HUMANS DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EFFECT THE EARTHS CLIMATE FROM CARBON POLLUTION???? I swear people will literally just gobble up anything the media puts in front of them without ever once stopping to ask themselves logical questions about if it even makes sense or not, and could there possibly be a hidden agenda behind someone making the public believe that something is true when it isn't. Critical Thinking Skills are all but extinct these days. This is some scary stuff to watch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guess you missed that part about volcanoes spewing more carbon into the atmosphere than any human being ever huh??? So are you going to politely ask all the volcanoes on planet earth to stop spewing massive amounts of carbon into the atmosphere because us "people are going green" and still don't understand that HUMANS DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EFFECT THE EARTHS CLIMATE FROM CARBON POLLUTION???? I swear people will literally just gobble up anything the media puts in front of them without ever once stopping to ask themselves logical questions about if it even makes sense or not, and could there possibly be a hidden agenda behind someone making the public believe that something is true when it isn't. Critical Thinking Skills are all but extinct these days. This is some scary stuff to watch.
Just gonna let you know that's not true. CO2 levels are higher than they ever have been, even when the earth was nothing BUT volcanoes spewing CO2 into the atmosphere. Well actually it has, but the CO2 level rose very slowly compared to right now. What has happened in the past 50 years has taken millions of years in previous times, so evolution can't keep up. When things happen slowly, things can adapt and the earth maintains equilibrium. That is not what is happening right now. It's rising so fast that animals can't keep up. Just a reminder: don't trust FOX or Newsmax more than you trust NASA or NOAA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Umm, actually the "science" you refer to is more "hide and go seek" Mainstream news fear tactic propaganda than anything else. So instead of just taking everything you see on "Da News" and Twitter as being your only source for data, why not try looking for ACTUAL statistical and RAW SOURCE DATA, then crunch the numbers, and then draw your OWN CONCLUSION of if "the planet is warming" or not instead of just assuming it is because of what you see on TV, Twitter and YouTube.
And because I'm sure your next point would be to say that it is humans causing the "planet to warm" here's a fun fact for you. Every time one of the larger volcanos on this planet erupts it spews more carbon into the atmosphere than every human being on this planet has or ever will cause since we've been here on planet earth until we eventually leave. Now let that sink in while you go find multiple sources of raw, statistical data and then string it all together by doing real math to come to the conclusion that we are actually on the verge of the next ice age. Facts matter. And not Crackerjack facts that you find on your Twitter page, actual facts that are concluded by real scientists, doing actual science,, before they were all discredited by the Dr. Fauci's of the world. Truth!!!! Mic drop
No, your wrong Comrade. The climate is changing rapidly and hint - it's not volcanoes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, and the Great Lakes reached a maximum ice cover of 56% ice, and are currently at about 35 percent. Lake St. Clair is now nearly ice free, although Saginaw Bay and Lake Superior are still frozen if you're curious

1 - 14 of 14 Posts