Registered
18,824 Posts
Weather may be only 75....
Anyone still going to the moot ?

p29 and i are still probably going to go out tomorrow

·
Registered
192 Posts
I hear the temp's are supposed to be 70 to 72 tomorrow with scatered showers. I'm goin fisin' on an Oakland County Lake: Ponitac, Oakland or Orion. . .tomorrow is supposed to be a mixed bag as far as weather goes. . .we'll see
B.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Installing a Doorwall at my parents house then Metro...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We are in the moot when the weather is nice, then home when it isnt. Then back to the moot when it clears , then home when it takes a dump..........

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 11 2003, 10:59 PM)We are in the moot when the weather is nice, then home when it isnt. Then back to the moot when it clears , then home when it takes a dump..........
A house of shelter!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 11 2003, 11:03 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 11 2003, 10:59 PM) We are in the moot when the weather is nice, then home when it isnt. Then back to the moot when it clears , then home when it takes a dump..........
A house of shelter!

Ummmm, yes. And you are welcome. No need to freeze or drown. Warm friends, laughs, and hot tub!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like a few people doing Metro tomorrow. We are thinking about Metro tomorrow if the weather is iffy and then the Moot on Sunday.

G

·
The metro today, moot tomorrow is looking like our plan as well...

Look for a 336 Formula with L8R G8R on the side...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts