Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....look at this rain circling Michigan like a vulture over a dead rabbit in the road. A high of 64 tomorrow! I never wear jeans in the Summer. I'm gonna have to break them and a sweater out, wow.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
We need more pollution!!! burn another hole in the ozone and warm this biotch up

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Actually I'm looking forward to it, in a way. I'll be busting my butt climbing up and down a ladder and sanding all day tomorrow, the cool will feel nice, when I stop for a break.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I have a truck load of old shed to unload tonight, kind of glad it is cool outside.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Get it out of the system Monday thru Thursday and we're all set!!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Wouldn't you be Lisa Downer, not Debbie Downer?

As long as those gales are gone it can be a little cool. One thing Tigs and I don't agree on is ideal temperature. I think it's 75 and she thinks its 95.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 30 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wouldn't you be Lisa Downer, not Debbie Downer?

As long as those gales are gone it can be a little cool. One thing Tigs and I don't agree on is ideal temperature. I think it's 75 and she thinks its 95.
Same here.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So nice out there this morning. Feels like football weather.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
At least this weather makes going to work more tolerable! When it's hot & sunny, I don't want to go anywhere except out on the lake.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jun 29 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Come on, lets freez this bioch up!! Ice fishing, goose hunting and snomobiling!!!
oh~
Just leave the ducks alone!

QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 29 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's ALL up to this guy.

View attachment 63257
I was expecting a pic of Al Gore.

QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 30 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wouldn't you be Lisa Downer, not Debbie Downer?

downer either way....She's from Missouri and it gets hot there in the Summer. I can totally understand her. I'm in between~85

QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2009, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So nice out there this morning. Feels like football weather.

I'm gonna have to break out the jeans! ugh!

If you're working in heat, nothing feels better than a nice cool shower after.
Better yet, a dip in the drink.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am on vacation up here (from Cincinnati) this week with my wife and kids. Wish the weather was better but we are enjoying a relaxing time at Club Island (end of middle channel near LSC). If any of you regulars are out and about and want to stop by to say hi I would like to meet you because I read these posts quite often. I am on an old, wooden Matthews 45' boat. Can't miss me because right now I am the only boat in the South Harbor.

Ted Jones

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

Gimme 95!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts