Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am jealous of those who have days off during the week to get out. Was thinking of taking a half day friday but of course it is going back down to the low 70's just in time for the weekend. Hopefully something changes between now and Friday.

And I missed out on the great weather Saturday and Sunday to be at a picnic and golf outing. Booooo!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Mark @ Jul 14 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am jealous of those who have days off during the week to get out. Was thinking of taking a half day friday but of course it is going back down to the low 70's just in time for the weekend. Hopefully something changes between now and Friday.

And I missed out on the great weather Saturday and Sunday to be at a picnic and golf outing. Booooo!
See, your golf outing gave the rest of us good weather. Thanks man!

As long as the sun is out, cooler temps are no problem in July. It's always hot in a July sun!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
It's only Tuesday. It all can change for the worse or better by Friday. Remember all the predictions for the dramatic storms that were suppose to happen last Friday evening into Saturday? I only saw a couple small showers overnight. It was beautiful all weekend.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's only Tuesday. It all can change for the worse or better by Friday. Remember all the predictions for the dramatic storms that were suppose to happen last Friday evening into Saturday? I only saw a couple small showers overnight. It was beautiful all weekend.

You're right. They haven't been anywhere near correct on their predictions yet. We will be out rain or shine.

I think our Jet Ski purchase may have jinxed us on the 90 degree weather this year.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Thu
Jul 16 Mostly Sunny

82°
62°

Fri
Jul 17 Partly Cloudy

72°
56°

Sat
Jul 18 Partly Cloudy

71°
57°

Sun
Jul 19 Partly Cloudy

77°
58°

I can live with it

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like we are going to take a half day Thursday and get out on the lake while it is still in the 80's. I plan on being out Saturday regardless of the forecast also.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I just love it when it's 65 degrees out on the lake, with just enough chill in the air that makes you put on a light jacket. Ah nothing as refreshing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts