Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Wed night trivia

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  hammer 
#1 ·
Kinda like Madmax's trivia, but no pizza.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
a guy on his way to ck's house to get drunk.

#5 ·
lol..mrs sunbum! lol!! nah, i didn't know it was anyone we knew...just wishful thinking...lol!

#7 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 30 2003, 07:44 PM)Good job, Snow, half right . It is Hammer.
Now where? Come on , you an guess that one.
Looks like right out your window by the computer.

#8 ·
lake titicaca?

#18 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2003, 09:19 PM)Little Muskamoot.....I was there......he did that all the time...Can he still???? What good times back there......

God, I used to ride 3crabs........I like the sit-downs better now.
That pic was taken out front tonight. Yep! He can still do it.

#22 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 30 2003, 09:26 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2003, 09:21 PM) hehehhe.....looked like a photo I have! Too funny! I need to move on the water so I can play all day and party allll nnniiiigggggtttttttt llllllloooooonnnnnnggggggg, babe!
from 3crabs new place will be not that far.
You got that right............I'm setting up a bed upstairs so I can get on the water sooner in the mornings.
We won't be far from you either, Max! You can come over and bbq with us.

Yeah, I heard there was a phone call for me tonight saying to be quiet...I didn't get the call 'til after I posted, ooppss...Puff already guessed it though. <_< SmartSnowPuff!

#23 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 30 2003, 08:17 PM)A great big heart felt thank you to Wiz for the awesome ride.

And a not so big, not so much heart, thank you to hammer for the shower.

Your welcome.
What a great time. Thanks again Wiz. We are going to try and do this every week if there are any of you that want to join us.

Here is a pic from years ago on one of my stand-ups. 3crabs and I still have one.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.