Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian Torok took me apart on the water today. He caught the first the last the most and the biggest. I caught OOOOO. We did have a very slow morning at grassy then we went to another area and the hits started at 10 minutes to 11 AM. Brian had his first Muskie hit (His third trip) and it was a dandy 50 inch class but no fish yet. Then he nails Pike, Bass and Walleye. I waited until12:18 PM to get a hit that almost tore the rod out of my hands. One fast slash and then she was gone easily in the mid fifty range and fat for this time of the year.
Bob

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
No Worries Mate,.....you're not losing your edge,....it took a few thousand years to kill off the Wolly Mammoths!!

We need to get out sometime this fall.....my weekends are stating to open up.....life is good now!! LOL

I'll be in touch BigDog!!

Mac

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anytime Bill. Your fun in the boat. I might be able to catch a fish in your boat. This boat of Gregg's I don't know. Why would anyone name their boat FISHLESS. What a handycap. In a couple of weeks they will be going nuts it's frenzy time. Bob

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
2 weeks sounds about perfect!!! I'll be in touch!!

Mac

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mac,

Make sure Bob remembers all his gear. I'd hate to see him have to walk all the way back home because he forgot something.

Marke

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wait Marke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts