Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 6:45 - 9:00pm and picked up 2 walleye. First in 8.5 ft in front of metro and the second one in 10 ft in front of Ginos. Both on orange blade harness. Didn't mark as many fish as earlier in the week. Lots of boats but didn't see much action going on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
FISHED TUE. 3PM TO 7:30 IN FRONT OF METRO AND 400 CLUB. WATER WAS WAY TO DIRTY USED CRAWLER HARNESS. NO FISH. FISHED WED 11PM TO 4 PM. CAUGHT ONE 25" EYE ON ORNAGE CRAWLER HARNESS 11FT. OF WATER ABOUT .1 MILE OUT FROM GINOS. LOTS OF BOATS, .0-3 EYES PER BOAT. FINISHED IN 7FT. OF WATER IN FRONT BEACH, NO LEGAL FISH THERE.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Fished from 9 till 6 and never caught a fish. Fished from Fair Haven to the Salt and Grassy only 3 hits. Beautiful day bad fishing. Bob

·
Registered
35 Posts
fished between gino's and metro this morning until wind kicked up. 2 eyes, 2 perch, 1 smallie. saw quit a few taken in that area. chartuse and white harnesses.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I also fished between Gino’s and Metro today. Was able to pick up 6 walleye (actually 7 because I hooked another before I could bring in my last line – it was returned) and 2 perch in about 9 FOW. The best color for me today was white with green stripes. I was trolling today and it was fairly difficult to hold a straight course in the wind but I was working the line between the muddy and clearer water. My buddy was in his boat and he also picked up 6 in the same area. I started out near the 400 tower and got nothing going there. If there is no lightning on Friday morning I will be out there in my little red Lund.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts