Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposed to be clear, warm, and nice this evening. Tin Fish? Sand Bar? Anyone know if these are still happening on Wedneday nights.

I might be able to have my arm twisted to take a few peeps out on the boat for the night, anyone interested?

Any other boat destinations suggested?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
hmmm....

just thought I'd post to have even more of my name splashed all over!! Yikes, back to work for me now; breaks over.

Have fun tonight whatever you do!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Lets see....... tonight involves going to my sons cirriculem (sp) night, dropping the daughter off at karate picking the boy up from football practice after cirriculem (sp) night..........dont think ill fit going to the water in tonight
wish I could
oh well I dont really mind, thats what Dads are for.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
My buddy Dave and I are hitting the Tin Fish.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 10 2003, 10:29 AM)Lets see....... tonight involves going to my sons cirriculem (sp) night
I read that as "circumcision" at first!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
No dude........ <_< that will be done during his ritualistic passage from boyhood to manhood duhhhhhhh
I should have said meet the teacher night.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got meetings kinda late into the evening, then i'm just kicking back to relax, write in the journal, put on a mud mask, watch a chick flick... to gear up for the weekend with this hot guy i know.

have fun tonight all!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have one word to say - LAME !!!!!

Don't come cryin' here come january and february when its 10 degrees and there is nothing to do.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 10 2003, 12:28 PM)I have one word to say - LAME !!!!!

Don't come cryin' here come january and february when its 10 degrees and there is nothing to do.
hell no.. i want to PARTY tomorrow!! you & amy in for that? i have as STACK of mail to go thru, mags (including the latest Stuff & Playboy) to scour for ideas & trends, my beauty routine to make myself purdy for the public.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 10 2003, 12:32 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 10 2003, 12:28 PM) I have one word to say - LAME !!!!!

hell no.. i want to PARTY tomorrow!! you & amy in for that? i have as STACK of mail to go thru, mags (including the latest Stuff & Playboy) to scour for ideas & trends, my beauty routine to make myself purdy for the public.
I live my life day to day, I don't know where the wind may carry me tomorrow, all I know is that tonight is supposed to be nice and thats as far as I have planned. I can do the land-lubbers bars and events all 7 long winter months, and be sick of them half way through, I got to set sail (or motors) tonight, destination unknown. The final days of summer are upon us, I'm not going out without a fight.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
duece-i saw your post in the 'thursday' thread... i'm a dork... we could jack's it tomorrow.

as for tonight, work, work, workity work. i've been sluffing off a bit lately, but i'm pretty caught up now!
wahoooo!

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!! have a beer and tequila for me!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'll probably be out on the lake, maybe head to Tin Fish, if docking / rafting looks organized.

Was out last night solo, it was calm and beautiful!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Tin sounds good tonight.

Had a great time 3 weeks ago there. This time no crutches.

Have to take it a little easier this time. Last time My buddy said he would cover the bill that night, to say thanks for all the designated driving I did in the past.

We got there at 6:30 and by 9pm he ran out of money.

$170 went quick. Then I spent about the same.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
it's been two months since i've been there. wish i could go. unfortunately zak's got soccer games every wednesday thru out this month
oh well.
have a beer or two for me.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Sep 10 2003, 01:07 PM)School, school, and more school for myself. It's in clarkston to boot.....

Me too!!! <_<
<_<

I guess it's not too bad, we all gotta pay our dues.

CK's idea sounds better to me though

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Sep 10 2003, 01:08 PM)Tin sounds good tonight.

wahoo! Sounds like your healing up??? Hope so, that whole situation just sucked.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 10 2003, 02:19 PM)QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Sep 10 2003, 01:08 PM) Tin sounds good tonight.

wahoo! Sounds like your healing up??? Hope so, that whole situation just sucked.

Thanks Dookie

Still limping a bit, but all good.

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Sep 10 2003, 01:01 PM)I'll probably be out on the lake, maybe head to Tin Fish, if docking / rafting looks organized.

Was out last night solo, it was calm and beautiful!!!
we were out yesterbay and it rocked. The lake was very calm- calm enough to let the wife drive while I drank
Though when I got out I noticed the pickup for the depth finder was pulled off the transom
so the boat comes out the water today. At least until tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts