Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's anyone doing tonight? i have to take off at 7:30 for aspen: i have a bacardi 8 tasting and karaoke from 8-10. anyone's welcome to join me.

what's anyone else doing tonight? anyone? anyone? beuhler? beuhler?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 14 2003, 04:44 PM)Rogers Roost for a bit for me.

Then to the gym.
I LOVE ROGER'S ROOST!!
it's one of my favoritest places to hang! i like going during the day, oneish, and sitting on the patio and talking with chick pals and drinking cold beers while sitting in the sun.
i also like going for sport functions! way fun!

i worked out (ugh) this morning at 8am. did i mention ugh already! i had a VERY full day today...hopefully i have the next 2 days off...then SATURDAY at Tin Fish! wahoo!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Off to meet blondestreak and Jewel's. Hopefully taking it easy...but then I ask
myself, why?

Happy Hump day everyone...look forward to seeing you all Saturday!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Eventually will be packing, heading out to Reno for five days.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Pleasure, but my boss said I shoud have visited one of the test facilities we use out there. Guess I could have gotten part of it paid for. Oh well, don't have to worry about checking email or anything this way.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Finished edging the lawn and cut it. It looks real nice now (from afar), at least until the crabgrass gets taller that the regular grass again. <_<

And now I wanted to watch 24 from last night, but Boss is watching friggin' Americal Idol which is on for an hour!! How the hell can they do an hour results show with only three people left!?!?!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Played last night working tonight.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Went to my daughter's band concert! They shook the house! Stayin' Alive........uh uh uh huh..........stayinnnnnnn aliiiiiiiiiiiive! Even got some Ozzy in there, Iron Man! I was sooooooo impressed!

Then we went to Marinelli's
Some friends were up there.....the girls played games........and yet, still I haven't had any alcohol! Is it Friday yet?????? How about a Friday night thing??

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It's nice that I don't have to work out at a gym. I get plenty of heavy lifting while I'm at work. Lost 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'd like to lose 12 pounds in 3 days..lol!

aspen was fun, but i'm sorry...i'm going to vent for 2 secs...how can i do my job if management doesn't take ME seriously? they yelled at me for 'supposedly' not getting them proper info. so i get them what they need. went WAY OUT of my way to get it to them, and tonight i go in and NO ONE knows what's going on!! i had a $200 check from bacardi 8 to give to them, and NO product, so no check. the karaoke peeps had NO idea we have a weekly contest...and after further investigation, i learn they HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HOLDING THE CONTEST!!! we've been advertising it for 4 weeks!! agh! great, guess i get to add wednesday nights to my already very full work load. i'm not even drinking now cause i'm trying to cut back carbs/cal/fat grams! grrrrrrrr!! roar!

I NEED AN INTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for letting me vent.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.