Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
angler mom give a bit more detail, There are alot of great weedless lures. What do you want to fish for. Type in your search engine (weedless lure's). There's so many. Thanks for more info to help answer your question. Like Texas rig's can be weedless the way you but the berkley power worm on the hook. K+E has weedless lure's. Timber doodles's can be weedless. Just trying to help angler mom.

h2o

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Good stuff angler mom you might want to use the texas rig. It's good for different depts. Using a berkley power tournament strength worm is real good because the fish hold on to it up to 19 times longer than unscented plastic's. Giving you lots of time to set the hook. The best thing i would think for you is to visit the Bass Pro Shop. There they have unlimited variety of choices. Along with other weedless wonders. Hope this helps.

h2o

·
Registered
85 Posts
Angler Mom,
Berkley Power Bait makes a sented plastic worm called "Power Slugs" I know the name sounds bad but they really work. My brother who lives in texas first told me about these weedless lures for bass and to my delight I found they also work well for walleyes. My favorite colors are punkinseed and black.
Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts