Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I've pretty much quit fishing now that the lake has been over run with weeds (from shore anyways) I just fish from the shore. Can anyone tell me when all these weeds and other crap floating around the water will be gone? I would like to spend a day fishing without having to clean my line everytime I reel up. This is my first season up here so any comments would be great. Thanks all. And yes I have used weedless, but I feel as if I'm wasting my time. Weedless is really not 100%

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
I would post an "open seat wanted" ad on hear so U can get out and get some quality fishing in while waiting for the shore fishing to pickup. U could also fishing the channels or the rivers until the lake clears up a bit. Good luck.......

·
Registered
449 Posts
QUOTE(b_radici @ Sep 15 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so I've pretty much quit fishing now that the lake has been over run with weeds (from shore anyways) I just fish from the shore. Can anyone tell me when all these weeds and other crap floating around the water will be gone? I would like to spend a day fishing without having to clean my line everytime I reel up. This is my first season up here so any comments would be great. Thanks all. And yes I have used weedless, but I feel as if I'm wasting my time. Weedless is really not 100%

When the wind blows for the South the weeds are on the US side. A North wind blows the weeds into Canada. FYI

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.