Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday morning I'm going to my yearly vacation spot on Sanibel Island. Jenn just found out she has to work and can't make it. Got a 1400 sq ft luxury condo, sleeps six and its just me. Any ideas? (I'm serious
)

Sanibel Cottages

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Um-HYEAH!!

Tell them to LEASE IT OUT, take the dough & use it to come to KEY WEST Fantasy Fest w/us NEXT MONTH!

Change is GOOD, grasshoppa!

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have with more than three days notice.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hammer,

Try and make the best of the trip.

How is that place down there? I am actively looking for a place to purchase down there. I found one in Cape Coral. Even though I have not had the great pleasure of meeting you yet, if you don't mind can you pick me up some real estate mags for that area. Preferably something on the water either canal or ocean front.

Thanks in advance

Cotty

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry to hear that Hammer. With a little more notice you might have been able to orginize a mini LSCN party and recoop some of the cost.

Cotty, I have a friend that is a paramedic in Ft. Myers and lives in Cape Coral. If Hammer passes on this trip and you still need info let me know and I'll see if he can hook you up.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 17 2003, 08:58 AM)Cotty, I have a friend that is a paramedic in Ft. Myers and lives in Cape Coral. If Hammer passes on this trip and you still need info let me know and I'll see if he can hook you up.
B2B,

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. I am looking for something in either Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Naples, Marco Island. Really needs to be on the water though. Wouldn't be the same if it wasn't on the water when the first ever LSCN Bash is down there.(keeping my figures crossed on this one)

Cotty

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
She HAS to work ?
ummm, why, didn't she know the date of the trip ?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Hammer,
Call Sanibel cottages explain what happened and see if anyone is on a waiting list who might be able to rent out your cottage and get your money back?? If not then you either grab some family/friends and go and use the place... If you can't find anyone and you don't want to be by yourself, bit the bullet and stay home and work and loose your lease money.. Just my .02 cents...

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I own this time of year at that place so there is really no cost. (Maintenance fee once a year) I could have had them rent it if I gave them more than three days notice.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 17 2003, 11:11 AM)I own this time of year at that place so there is really no cost. (Maintenance fee once a year) I could have had them rent it if I gave them more than three days notice.
Hammer, I misunderstood... Sorry... Don't know what to tell ya Bud..... I had plans in Feb to take a cruise with the Mrs and now the kids want to go and they each want to take a friend and have me pay for them during their March spring break... needless to say I can't repeat the words on LSCN that I had to say to the Mrs about this. I still have smoke coming out the top of my head with anger... And, I'll probably loose the battle with all of them...
Hammer, find a few friends and go.. Make the most of your investment..

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wow, that place looks awesome. By yourself? Whats up with that?? I would go to your favorite strip club and talk to some of the ladies!
Anyways, good luck Hammer!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Hammer we (me and Larry) need to get out of dodge well I do for sure.....Are you looking for boarders to stay w/ ya and hang out? We can look up some cheap airfare? Just asking.........But then again it is hurricane season!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts