Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was everyone's weekend. My son and I were out Saturday morning drifting from "C" marker to Brandenburgin the 7' of water range. Caught a dozen perch-sunfish and he got a 28" northern.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Fished hard on Saturday in all that wind. We fished from 5am till 5pm. Fished everywhere from the front of Strawberry Island to Selfridge back to the rock wall in front of the Harley Ensign. Grand total for the day was about a dozen smallies, one or two rock bass and about 6 eater sized perch (8 to 10 inches). Had to go through a lot of small perch to come up with the half dozen. The waves were quite the challenge for a 17 1/2 boat plus I lost about an hour doing the right thing by towing in a guy who couldn't get his boat to start out in front of Selfridge but at least I got to watch a little of the airshow.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were just drifting, the wind was pretty strong that day so we were moving along, using a drift rig with a night crawler just bouncing the top of the weeds.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
If you want a Pike just drift around tossing a Spinner Bait. Most color's will work.
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts