Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$hit to watch

Demolition Derby Wed @ 7pm
Figure 8 race Thur @ 7pm
Bull Riding on Friday @ 7pm
Tractor Pull on Sat @ 7pm

Dont forget the stuff for the kids: Pet the Horses,,, Kiss the Hogs,,,,, and all those eating contests.

Largest beer tent in MI--- All Week

Gotta love these country fairs
See you There

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!

·
Registered
225 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Jul 25 2003, 11:36 AM)$hit to watch

Demolition Derby Wed @ 7pm
Figure 8 race Thur @ 7pm
Bull Riding on Friday @ 7pm
Tractor Pull on Sat @ 7pm

Dont forget the stuff for the kids: Pet the Horses,,, Kiss the Hogs,,,,, and all those eating contests.

Largest beer tent in MI--- All Week

Gotta love these country fairs
See you There
You forgot to mention the pole climbing in the beer tent.

Been there a few times, pretty entertaining.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Go every year. It's a traditional thing we do with my parent, the kids love it and it's a pretty good time!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
That is like my class reunion going there. Get to see all of my old beer drinkin' friends. Kinda sad because a few haven't changed one bit over the past 10 years... still live at home with parents and get drunk everyday at the Kozy Korner.
This weekend is the Beerville (Berville is a few miles north of Armada) 3 day event. They have demo derby beer tent, etc.
I probably won't make this weekend.... boating instead.
Might make it to the fair though.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
how far is armada from here? i remember being in a cheerleading competition there, but that was 15 years ago! lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Take Groesbeck north, at Hall Rd Groesbeck turns into North Avenue. Take that all the way to Armada (about 34 mile rd). From where you are maybe 30 minutes.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh hey! that's cool. i think maybe i'll go.
roadtrip!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 25 2003, 10:40 AM)That is like my class reunion going there. Get to see all of my old beer drinkin' friends. Kinda sad because a few haven't changed one bit over the past 10 years... still live at home with parents and get drunk everyday at the Kozy Korner.
This weekend is the Beerville (Berville is a few miles north of Armada) 3 day event. They have demo derby beer tent, etc.
MY NEIGHBOR, SCOTT SUMNER WAS LEFT THE BERVILLE HOTEL, NAR ECT.. BY HIS GRANDPARENTS, HIM AND HIS BROTHER SOLD IT A FEW YEARS BACK.

P29 IS THERE RIGHT NOW WITH HIS SON JR.
GONNA WATCH THE CAR CRASHINGS AS JR PUT IT. LOL !

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 25 2003, 10:40 AM)That is like my class reunion going there. Get to see all of my old beer drinkin' friends. Kinda sad because a few haven't changed one bit over the past 10 years... still live at home with parents and get drunk everyday at the Kozy Korner.
what high school did u go to focker?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 13 2003, 05:22 PM)

Okay, HillBilly's only.

Capt'n Chris, where you at?
I'm a big hillbilly........and my hillbilly tan @$$ will be on the water!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.