Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished AB for a few hours both Sat and Sun.

Sat am went out with GreggM, got a few fish nothing to brag about, except Gregg CLAIMS to have landed a 5 lb SMB, AFTER he dropped me off, so he has no witnesses!

The wind was really pushing us around and the Muskie action was slow.

Fished Sun am out at Grassy, nice to see 2 other boats casting for muskie, (that's enough Bob), got 1 pike, 0 for 2 days on Muskie.

I did not belive that Gregg got a big SMB by Marsic, so on my way back in, I stopped to try a few casts with a tube,
WHAM, BAM 4lb's 2 oz's just nailed it on the way down.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Great Picture too prove your 4lb fish! We are going to call you "wilson" from now on (tim allen days) Paul, by the way, that is a carp not a bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
You two fellows have not fished with me enough. The fish are there Paul you just need me in the boat to call in one of my girls.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks Gregg, so that's what a carp looks like, you must be some kinda expert on crap, I mean carp.

What can I say Bob, it is hard to disagree with the legend, sorry about Wisconson, maybe I can get out with you next week.......

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Paul did Gregg tell you about the one that straightend the belly hook on a Super Shad??? I got one fast look at that fish and it was quite a bit bigger than your's. Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts