Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 10 2004, 01:00 PM)TTT
What's up..........
Cove is to far......anything else??
The Cove is not far at all, quite close if you are coming across the lake. If by land, only 40 min from the tunnel.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Vegas BABY!!!!!! Going to do the best man thing!!!! Should be hot and dry!!!! Will think of all of you while sipping some BOAT DRINKS @ Jimmy Buffet's

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Your not doing port huron thing? Not sure but thinking of going to the cove for the day , for a few drinks your welcome to come with us lisa.

·
12,052 Posts
Bob, if you go to port huron, stay at bricge harbor, about 20mins up the black river. Nicest place around. Bob Evans in the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 10 2004, 05:00 PM)Your not doing port huron thing? Not sure but thinking of going to the cove for the day , for a few drinks your welcome to come with us lisa.
thanks for the offer Bob!

I have to work for a little while on Saturday at 11:00am so I need to stay closer to home & I have a BBQ on Sunday.

Looking for something to do tonight & Saturday night....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sounds like Ill be missing the fun here. Im goin to Gaylord with some friends of mine. They have a place up there.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'll be out on my boat tomorrow, gonna hook up with Bob and Colleen at some point. I haven't been to the Sandbar or Brown's yet this year, so I'll probably hit both. I suggested to Bob a late lunch, say 2ish at the Sandbar. Anyone interested? Maybe a run over to Brown's later on? I plan to get my boat onto my trailer at some point, so I'm not planning a late night.

But I could be corrupted!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
i'LL DO BROWNS AROUND 4-5

·
Registered
585 Posts
We'll be at the Moot in the afternoon, then heading over to Gull for a bon-fire. Its kinda a kids weekend for us...19 yr old daughter and her boyfriend....Oh fun!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Taking a Limo bus out tonight; Will be at Champps for happy hour then to Rochester's Main Street Billiards and eventually the Post Mount Clemens.

I do have room for one or two more if interested call me.

In the meantime maybe I'll see some peeps down in the Clem!

l8r

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jun 11 2004, 04:33 PM)Sounds like Ill be missing the fun here. Im goin to Gaylord with some friends of mine. They have a place up there.
Gaylords fun too. Only thing is they closed my favorite bar fireside inn.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
YAWNN MORNING.. LSCN..PEEPS.. check out damm yankees post thats my plans too .have room for couple peeps . if they want to join us.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 12 2004, 08:49 AM)YAWNN MORNING.. LSCN..PEEPS.. check out damm yankees post thats my plans too .have room for couple peeps . if they want to join us.
Thought you were heading over to the cove today??? <_<

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ill be all over the lake where ever my beer takes me to..
anywhere and everywhere,,,might still do the cove too for a shot or five.. Why u want to go? with me?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts