Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we will be heading up to Algonac Harbor Marina to join about 70 other boaters for a E-Dock & Friends Wild, Wild West Party sponsored by E Dock and Friends(look for the Algonac inf button on left side of web page if you want to find out more about the party).. On Sunday we plan on going to Metro Beach for the night.. After that the wife and I will be stopping at a few other marinas for the night to check them out for next year.. We are planning on moving from Harbor Hill to a marina somewhere on the Lake preferably one in St Clair Shores because of the proximity of our house and jobs.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Alright, ColPepper is moving closer. Face it man, the real reason you are moving closer is not because of the house and your jobs. It's because you want to be closer to some of the coolest people on the lake..... RIGHT?!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Sounds like fun!

I suspect we'll be hangin' close to the dock, as we have a boat trip starting in about a week.

Every time we pass by on the River, it occurs to me to try and find you to say "hi".

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 15 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Alright, ColPepper is moving closer. Face it man, the real reason you are moving closer is not because of the house and your jobs. It's because you want to be closer to some of the coolest people on the lake..... RIGHT?!
LOL you cought me Convincor..

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jul 15 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like fun!

I suspect we'll be hangin' close to the dock, as we have a boat trip starting in about a week.

Every time we pass by on the River, it occurs to me to try and find you to say "hi".
We will more then likly move to JBM next summer but that all depends on what we find during our marina hopping next week.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Things are finally starting to turn around at JBM this year with the new ownership. Although the prices are starting to climb also. We may take a look at Beacon next season.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Don't forget about the SOS - Save our Summer - series going on @ JBM out on the point on Saturday Nights- last week "Soul Provider "- this week and next "7 Grams of Fat" - Music starts @ 7 goes till around 10:00 - food availalabe for purchase (I think my cheeseburger was 2 bucks). Music under the tent right in the outer harbor for all Marina residents/transients/ invited guests. BYOB or a cooler! There was a dock-box full of pop & water provided.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts