Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, want to preface with gloating of last night! Got 1/2 of my drop ceiling installed all by my self! Picked out what I needed to buy with no in store help, cut and placed them in the ceiling... can't describe the satisfaction!

Tonight~bachelorette party! woo hoo

Tomorrow~work on the basement, prepare for an exam, perhaps go to evil shot girls party

Sunday~prepare for exam on Monday

<_< no choice but to study now.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
did you clean out your gutters also? How the hell did you know how to do a drop ceiling... you never cease to amaze me

See you tonight- should be fun

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 24 2003, 08:32 AM)How the hell did you know how to do a drop ceiling...
I too am quite suprised.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
no... by the time I got home he had already come and gone and didn't leave his ladder... I think he forgot it. And Dena is coming to the party tonight so he won't be working on the upstairs today either...

btw~the metal brackets were hanging already... I did the cutting and placing of the new ceiling only... not THAT stupendous... but still quite liberating!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 24 2003, 07:39 AM)no... by the time I got home he had already come and gone and didn't leave his ladder... I think he forgot it. And Dena is coming to the party tonight so he won't be working on the upstairs today either...

btw~the metal brackets were hanging already... I did the cutting and placing of the new ceiling only... not THAT stupendous... but still quite liberating!
you are too funny.
I think Tom wants to put a drop ceiling in our basement also....perhaps you can come over and assist on the project since you are quite the novice now!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Peeker and I have another wedding to go to tonight, tomorrow going to Wetbar and EvilShotGirls halloween party, sunday... hmmmm probably recoup, maybe clean out the garage and basement. It's a disaster. I've been putting it off since I moved in.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Out to dinner tonight (1 year w/ Eagle1), The Big House tomorrow (my 1st U of M game
), Evil Shot Girl & WetBox's party tomorrow night, work on finishing my garage (if not hangin' too hard) Sunday.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm being good this weekend. Working around the house. But I could be corrupted.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Red Wings 7:30 tonight @ The Joe
Puddle of Mud 9:30 tonight @ St Andrews Hall
U of M & Purdue boilermakers 3:35 Saturday
Holloween Party @ Hot Toddys Brothers house
Sunday Hot tub till I'm a prune then take a nap.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Putting the boat away and looking for some trouble. Friday is open and Saturday is Captains Landing and possibly the cruise.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Tonight - wedding
Tomorrow - volunteer event from 10 - 5 after that - ????
Sunday - work 8:30 - 5 after that - ????

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
First, Pauligan...What a woman...I am impressed... beautiful and a do-it-yourselfer..

Fri....Clean house
Sat...Work in the morn. my sons 6th birthday party after that
Sun...Football...not the lions..I said Football

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTERED HOT ONE Posted on Oct 24 2003, 08:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, Pauligan...What a woman...I am impressed... beautiful and a do-it-yourselfer..

At first I thought you meant pauligan was your weekend plan..........

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 24 2003, 07:30 AM)Well, want to preface with gloating of last night! Got 1/2 of my drop ceiling installed all by my self! Picked out what I needed to buy with no in store help, cut and placed them in the ceiling... can't describe the satisfaction!

Tonight~bachelorette party! woo hoo

Tomorrow~work on the basement, prepare for an exam, perhaps go to evil shot girls party

Sunday~prepare for exam on Monday

no choice but to study now.
My reason for gloating's better than your reason for gloating!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Traveler... I know you must have broken through the barrier of the past, huh...

Sheot, almost like a first time non-virgin you are acting!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I just want to know what Snowmaker is doing, curious minds want to know. Of course, we would never be able to keep up with his lifestyle!!!! Where does he get the energy?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 24 2003, 10:38 AM)I just want to know what Snowmaker is doing.
Watching the game Saturday. Family coming over on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 24 2003, 07:30 AM)
no choice but to study now.
Same here <_< 2 midterms, a final & a chemistry exam
I'm very nervous.
Wish i could come party with all of you.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
partying on the boat one last weekend , rain or no rain. still going to go out .

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thurs-commodore club thing @ jack's
fri- watching donnis & mark bowl, then to a halloween party
sat- recovering, then another halloween party
sun- liver replacement

1 - 20 of 21 Posts