Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took soule out with me saturday as you saw in his report we caught two walleye and two keeper perch had a 9 year old freind with me too it was his first walleye and a nice fat one too we was only able too make one pass because the waves kicked up pretty bad. 17 fow gold with orange beads took the wally's

sunday made two passes nothing, went to the light nothing, went back to my key spot nothing, this is the first time i got skunked at this location was still marking fish. Switch colors and speeds. The water temp was 64 on sunday 68 saturday and in the past has been 72 when i cleaned the two from saturday their bellys was empty. I think the bite has slowed down there because of the temps

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Well atleast you got out there for a little while and enjoyed the lake. I didn't even attempt to venture out with all the traffic from the air show.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yeah the weekends I take the fiance out with her brother and sister in law. Don't get much fishing in they just go swimming. And we don't go to far from shore due to all the yahoo's running around not paying attention.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
well i agree with bowtielover(LOL), atleast you got out there and got to play for a little bit. as for getting skunked, that always sucks, but......on the plus side of things, your just now saying it, towards the end of august. it'll pick back up. there's still plenty of time before the ice.

i have only been out once since i bought the 15hp, and no....i didn't use it. as for the fishing, i didn't catch any perch, all sunnies and rock bass, i didn't get out there til 8:30p.m. so i wasnt expecting much, i just wanted to get out.

got your pm steve, cant reply on this system. that would require me leaning over and turning the computer on......LOL that takes to long LOL

better luck next time guys

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
LOL, that is NOT getting skunked!!! you might not have got what you want, but you caught something. and for a few passes......thats not bad to me

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i would of taken minnows i would of killed some jumbo's i found several locations for them. i could take my six year old out and let him catch them but i prefere the walleye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.