Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Was just informed they are going to totally destroy my weekend here at work !!

1pm-10pm most likely sat and sunday.
not bad enough mon-fri i am totally butched out on any type of life because of working 1-10pm. now the weekend!!
this totally sucks.

ok i need instigator, manana, traveler, convincor, rerun,
peglegg, or someone to call me.

need to explain the system setup for the tunes saturday.
if they could run it so it don't get destroyed, blown up ect....

you have no idea how bad these hours suck !!!
no normal life whatso ever.
i miss everything mon-fri, heck i get nothing done, i have to wait to come into work.

just to got to put in bay, it took an act of congress here, way overkill, 3 people had to approve 2 days off for me, my boss, the v.p. and general manager !! what the f*ck!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
That sucks, but I must say, sounds like you are a very important person around there.
I hope they compensate you well. Not that you have any time to spend it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 30 2003, 04:36 PM)That sucks, but I must say, sounds like you are a very important person around there.
I hope they compensate you well. Not that you have any time to spend it.

funny
no, they treat me like a red headed, albino, 28 iq, livin at home 53 yr old step child !

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sorry about your weekend hours!!! It sounds like you have to start kicking some a$$es around there!!! Ill help you!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
making phone calls, looking for another job as we speak !
this is annoying working here.
they been butching me out for a year now.
i am single, with no personal life, mon-fri, have some on sat/sun
when they dont butch me out

my blood pressure is rising !

these people have their heads so far up their arses, the can see daylight.
DCX is all over us here too. Very angry at us, late with too many parts,. due to crappy tools, weld fixtures, ect...
cheap, wont fix the root problems, just band aid them

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe the weather forcast will make you feel a little better about working:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks snow
but extended weather forcast are about as accurate as throwing darts in 100 mph winds

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 30 2003, 07:13 PM)thanks snow
but extended weather forcast are about as accurate as throwing darts in 100 mph winds
That's why I said "maybe" and "a little better".

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 06:16 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 30 2003, 07:13 PM) thanks snow
That's why I said "maybe" and "a little better".

gotcha

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 07:11 PM)Maybe the weather forcast will make you feel a little better about working:
That's it Puff.....now you offended me! Replace that with all sunshine for the weekend! NOW!

Eddie, that blows~! Time for another job....sorry

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2003, 06:55 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 07:11 PM) Maybe the weather forcast will make you feel a little better about working:
That's it Puff.....now you offended me! Replace that with all sunshine for the weekend! NOW!

Eddie, that blows~! Time for another job....sorry

i so hear ya, made some calls already today.
will follow up tomorrow.
sick of these soooooooooooooooo sh*tty hours.
beyond sick, ....... sick x 1,000,000

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2003, 07:55 PM)That's it Puff.....now you offended me! Replace that with all sunshine for the weekend! NOW!
Oh sure. Make fun of my feelings.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Eddie, have snowflake modify the pictues of you coming home fron PIB so it looks like you're in the John, then call in sick with pictures to prove it!

How could they argue?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 30 2003, 10:02 PM)Eddie, have snowflake modify the pictues of you coming home fron PIB so it looks like you're in the John, then call in sick with pictures to prove it!

How could they argue?
Its just crazy enough to work.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 30 2003, 07:02 PM)making phone calls, looking for another job as we speak !
It's about time Eddie - you need to move on and find someone who appreciates you and won't give you so much grief about time off.

GEEZ ~ is this the payback you get for being able to take time off to go to P.I.B? <_< Those f*&%ers!!!!!!

BTW ~ I found out that my neighbors sister just got dumped by her a$$hole boyfriend. She's 33, brunette, AS NICE AS THEY COME, pretty, quiet, educated, lives on 15 & harper, great family, etc. More to tell, you need to call me though. I think you'd like her ALOT

Shannon

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
shandog, cool, will do.
needs to find me a date for manana's wedding
have my eyes on one hottie right now, but we will see.....

just talked to mr cool, mr happy, convincor !
so i wasn't the only one in the shop then.....ummm wrong. haha

i am the only person here right now, shhhh, this is illegal
to work with only 1 employee in the plant / office's ect..
almost done though. <_<

probably shandog, they r sooo messed up here, i gotta leave here

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.