Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I get back from the gym last night and I'm thinking time for a little dinner. Nothing decent in the fridge or cupboard. I am the stereotypical bachelor and eat out more often than not, buying food just goes to waste. I have practically nothing and I'm thinking Carbohydrates and power food. I am constantly trying to figure out new things to put on potatoes because you wave em, there filling and easy. All I have is Peanut Butter and Jelly and I slap it on the potatoe. IT wasn't good but it didn't totally suck!!!

My question: What if any bizarre experiments, failures and successes have you had in moments of inspiration such as these.

Other winner for me was:Toast, Melted butter, peanut butter, bananas and honey openfaced sandwich.

Alltime winner as a kid for me was: Toast, melted butter and Captain Crunch openfaced sandwich.

Hard to tell I'm a bachelor huh?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Peanut butter and Mayonaise sandwiches are pretty good. I used to eat those growing up.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
ok, traveler, that is just wrong!! A Peanut-butter and jelly baked potato!!???

Last night I had left over pizza, wasn't full enough and had a couple of eggs with cheese. I too have the quintessential bachelorette fridge!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds like something you feed to a kid to make him throw up after he drinks poison!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 25 2003, 08:53 AM)That sounds like something you feed to a kid to make him throw up after he drinks poison!
Nope. Its good!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 07:51 AM)ok, traveler, that is just wrong!! A Peanut-butter and jelly baked potato!!???

Last night I had left over pizza, wasn't full enough and had a couple of eggs with cheese. I too have the quintessential bachelorette fridge!
I apparently came home to late for any better offers so I just had to make do.

By the way PBJ and Mayo is was what I had in mind for the poison cure.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 25 2003, 08:50 AM)Peanut butter and Mayonaise sandwiches are pretty good. I used to eat those growing up.
That`s just sick!! <_<

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 07:54 AM)

LMFAO, that reminds me of another story but I'll save it for the has anyone ever been thrown up on thread?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We should have peanut butter & mayo sandwiches at Dyngus!! Just give it a try sometime.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 25 2003, 08:56 AM)Well I don't think this is that sick but I really like P & J with chips crunched up in the sanwich.
i think that is completely normal- i do that too. i also like putting french fries on mcdonald's cheese burgers....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 25 2003, 08:00 AM)We should have peanut butter & mayo sandwiches at Dyngus!! Just give it a try sometime.
Is that Mayo or Miracle Whip. Also what the F-- is actually in Mayo or Miracle Whip. The only thing I really know about these products is that when I worked in a restaurant in High School and you burned yourself they tell you to shove your hand in a bucket of the stuff. It felt good!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 25 2003, 09:00 AM)We should have peanut butter & mayo sandwiches at Dyngus!! Just give it a try sometime.
NO!!I put mayo on everything.I even like dipping my french fries in mayo but with peanut butter WRONG!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 25 2003, 09:04 AM)NO!!I put mayo on everything.I even like dipping my french fries in mayo but with peanut butter WRONG!!
How would you know if you've never tried it?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I love ketchup.... on french fries of course, hash browns, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes.... hell on all potatoes. I also dip my grilled cheese in ketchup and sometimes also on eggs.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Miracle Whip/Mayo slathered all over your fries is totally Euro!! Tastes good!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 25 2003, 09:07 AM)Miracle Whip/Mayo slathered all over your fries is totally Euro!! Tastes good!!
or canadian...canadians put mayo on everything...

1 - 20 of 130 Posts