Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should've posted this earlier this morning when i woke up when it was fresh, but i still remember...

I dreamt about three crabs. She was a life guard at the little beach we have in new baltimore. she wore a blue bathing suit similiar to those that life guards wear.
why did i dream of you??

i always remember my dreams...always. anyone else have crazy dreams they want to share??

·
Registered
657 Posts
hey MJ just read your post. I have taken some dream classes but only remember so much right now.

Anyway I believe the dream you had was a spiritual healing for you health right now. And three crabs really didn't mean anything except the representation of your health needing a cleansing right now. Prehaps from the surgery and all. Blue would mean to mean something to do with comunication you need to be making with someone or some issue right now.

Well just my thoughts.... hang in there girl.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I too have taken some dream classes and my interpatation of your dream is that you and Three Crabs need to get a room.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
When I was younger I use to get weird dreams.... what a minute those were wet dreams!!!!
LOL

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 13 2003, 08:29 AM)When I was younger I use to get weird dreams.... what a minute those were wet dreams!!!!
LOL
What do you mean when you were YOUNGER; not what I heard.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Aug 13 2003, 06:18 AM)hey MJ just read your post. I have taken some dream classes but only remember so much right now.

Anyway I believe the dream you had was a spiritual healing for you health right now. And three crabs really didn't mean anything except the representation of your health needing a cleansing right now. Prehaps from the surgery and all. Blue would mean to mean something to do with comunication you need to be making with someone or some issue right now.

Well just my thoughts.... hang in there girl.
Ok , let me know what this one meant: this is from last night!

I'm on the expressway, in a 1962 corvette, trying to go fast but i can't. it's just chugging along. the vette is my dad's old car, the one me and my bro sold after he died 6 years ago...

I'm at a party, I see a bunch of LSCN'ers there...its a pool party. it starts getting windy. i'm on the other side of the pool. the wind is so strong that i can't make it to the other side of the pool.

nice dreams eh?
guh

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I must have had a good one the other night, but I don't remember a thing about it. My wife asked me "Who the hell is Karen?" when I got up the next morning.

·
Registered
657 Posts
MJ you are really making me think just a little bit to much this morning...
Like digging out the cobwebs.

To put this in a short version and not long and dragged out, you are going through alot of wanted changes right now and feel caught up in all of it. You can seem to get through the fog of it all but there are many people there to support you. Including your father, whom probably feels this is a learning experience for you and he comes to you with his love.

Ok now more thinking....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 08:26 AM)I too have taken some dream classes and my interpretation of your dream is that you and Three Crabs need to get a room.

Yeah, Bbutt.....I bet you'd like to be right in the middle of all the twins
Wouldn't you??? You nasty boy!

MJ, The color blue is your eyes, chick! For those of you who haven't met her, they are gorgeous! I commented on them to you at JN, remember? That is where the blue bathing suit came from (hope I looked like Pamela in hers, lol) As for being a life guard....I haven't a clue....Maybe you are trying to resolve a situation.

One thing I do believe, you have to conquer your dreams because it's your sub-conscious talking to you. It's trying to resolve what you didn't during the day.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am of the belief that Dreams really don't mean a thing. They are simply a result of the brain doing a memory reorg. It's taking all the short and medium term memory and finding places to store them. The end result is other fragmented or vivid memories being brought in to the brian's cpu from long term memory where they are merged and stored again. These bits all run together and when remembered are interpreted as a dream.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
What about reoccurring dreams?? That is not the brain turning off for the night! It's a issue that needs to be resolved to stop those dreams.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i swear i was going to start this thread yesterday!!!

monday night i had a too realistic dream that i got married to garry marshall...you know...that old guy actor who played the owner of the all women's baseball league in "a league of their own" and the mean owner of the newspaper in "never been kissed" whose best line was "we got weiners over here. who wants a weiner."

i remember the ring was HUGE and very bling blingy and i was so happy to have a ring on and be married that i forgot about danimal and then was like, "oh crap! dan!"

then suddenly it turned into that i married a lesbian, and everyone was having issues with it.

I SWEAR TO GOD I WOKE UP VERY MUCH

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 13 2003, 09:58 AM)i swear i was going to start this thread yesterday!!!

monday night i had a too realistic dream that i got married to peter marshall...you know...that old guy actor who played the owner of the all women's baseball league in "a league of their own" and the mean owner of the newspaper in "never been kissed" whose best line was "we got weiners over here. who wants a weiner."

i remember the ring was HUGE and very bling blingy and i was so happy to have a ring on and be married that i forgot about danimal and then was like, "oh crap! dan!"

then suddenly it turned into that i married a lesbian, and everyone was having issues with it.

I SWEAR TO GOD I WOKE UP VERY MUCH

lol your Bling Blingy comment reminded me of what i told my mother. she just got engaged a month or two ago and at zak's bday party we were looking at her ring and i said it was 'BLING BLING'. she looked at me and said 'what kind of jive are you talking?' LMAO
she had no clue what bling bling was.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 09:15 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 08:26 AM) I too have taken some dream classes and my interpretation of your dream is that you and Three Crabs need to get a room.

Yeah, Bbutt.....I bet you'd like to be right in the middle of all the twins
Wouldn't you??? You nasty boy!

MJ, The color blue is your eyes, chick! For those of you who haven't met her, they are gorgeous! I commented on them to you at JN, remember? That is where the blue bathing suit came from (hope I looked like Pamela in hers, lol) As for being a life guard....I haven't a clue....Maybe you are trying to resolve a situation.

One thing I do believe, you have to conquer your dreams because it's your sub-conscious talking to you. It's trying to resolve what you didn't during the day.
you were smoking hot in that bathing suit

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
here's the guy i married in my dream...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 13 2003, 11:00 AM)here's the guy i married in my dream...

woah. that looks like art lupinski from arts crystal inn in fair haven.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts