Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join me in welcoming back,

Font Rectangle Signage Magenta Brand

The Insurance Shop of East Jordan is a family-owned and operated, independent insurance agency that is proud to offer over 24 years of experience providing insurance coverage that is right for you and your family. We have worked hard to build relationships over generations with our customers and companies giving us a much broader understanding of what you want and expect from your insurance agency. We are truly an agency that understands the Michigan market place. As the top writer of Bed & Breakfast insurance and the second largest writer of marine Charter Boat Insurance, we travel the state meeting our customers all year long and get that first-hand feeling of what they need.The Insurance Shop has your answers and your insurance coverage, whether it is Auto, Recreational Vehicle, Marine, Homeowners, or Bed & Breakfast insurance.

Welcome back Michael.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Jun 18 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Join me in welcoming back,

View attachment 62769

The Insurance Shop of East Jordan is a family-owned and operated, independent insurance agency that is proud to offer over 24 years of experience providing insurance coverage that is right for you and your family. We have worked hard to build relationships over generations with our customers and companies giving us a much broader understanding of what you want and expect from your insurance agency. We are truly an agency that understands the Michigan market place. As the top writer of Bed & Breakfast insurance and the second largest writer of marine Charter Boat Insurance, we travel the state meeting our customers all year long and get that first-hand feeling of what they need.The Insurance Shop has your answers and your insurance coverage, whether it is Auto, Recreational Vehicle, Marine, Homeowners, or Bed & Breakfast insurance.

Welcome back Michael.

this is who i have...they're great for insuring older boats!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(muskey47 @ Jun 18 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Jun 18 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Join me in welcoming back,

View attachment 62769

Welcome back Michael.

this is who i have...they're great for insuring older boats!

same here and it's due soon

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Remind Michael that you saw his ad on LSCN, I have the best time with this guy at the boat shows. He also does our business insurance.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Been using them a few years and they have saved me a bunch of money!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts