Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Nashville ROCKS!!,....Had a great time!! Did over 100 rods in 2 days,....sold a bunch of shirts,...met a bunch of new people,...it was great. They had me set up in the sweeeetest spot in the whole store.....I was the first booth people saw when they came in the store! Right up in front by the "Information booth". Had my banner there and got several more autographs on it,.....including Charlie Inghram who wrote,.."Howdy Sports Fan's!!" on it,..LOL. (per my request!!) A LOT of the pro's came up and watched me work on rod handles,...they'd all say,.."UN-believable!!",..and walk away shaking their heads,...ahahahah...it was fun as could be!! Awesome store too....one of my favorites so far!! Can't wait for the Classic here next week....it's going to be boom town baby!! The Mac attack will be in full swing! LOL Stand back,..the ink will be flyin'!!
....BTW,..met a couple of country singers too and got their cd's and went out to dinner with him. His name is Tony Stampley and he's a good friend of Wally's....his Dad is Joe Stampley,..played and sang with Moe Bandy and several other "legends"....I'm not all that BIG of a country fan,....but it's a way of life down there!!...It's genetic!! LOL
Had a great time with Emily and Larry Shaffer too.....as usual!! LOL. Love those two!!! More later...gotta run!
Mac

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. You da man....

BTW I am heading to see Bob Brauer this weekend. Wanna get on the radio and talk about the Classic with me? If your interested call me today or get your slackin a$$ to BPS before 6:00pm.

Mini

1 - 3 of 3 Posts