Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Welcome Home Traveler~!

1023 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Adios
Public recognition!! Glad you are back safely and happily!!

xoxo
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
welcome back, you!

Attachments

See less See more
lmao! Wouldn't it be funny to have LSCN peep faces in that picture?
Hey...welcome home Trav...hope you had a great trip. We have been busy with projects while you were gone. Lets get together soon for cocktails.
¡Dé la bienvenida atrás a usted hembra atractiva!

Translation: Welcome back you sexy bee-otch!
See less See more
Thanks a bunch. Spent the flight between two germans one a young unwashed bohemian and the other an older flatulant hausfrau. Gotta give Northwest credit, they sure no how to make you feel like a sardine!!!

Weird trip, hardly ate, couldn't communicate well, glad to be back. Next up audits and run-at- rates in Slovakia some time next month or December. Bratislava is a dangerous place for me, especially if I'm involved!!!Last time I went to a place like that I came back with a 2 year relationship! I'm sure I can be good though, maybe!
Hey buddy! Glad you kept "occupied" on your flight home!

Throw a bathing suit & loud Hawaiin shirt in your bag, we're heading out for Key West tomorrow morning!
See less See more
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Oct 20 2003, 09:42 AM)Hey buddy! Glad you kept "occupied" on your flight home!

Throw a bathing suit & loud Hawaiin shirt in your bag, we're heading out for Key West tomorrow morning!
HAVE FUN STEVE~ WILL YOUR BAR BE OPEN WHILE YOU ARE AWAY?? HEE HEE!!
See less See more

Attachments

See less See more
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! lol!
See less See more
Welcome back, Tarter~! Glad you made it back safe and sound........Waiting for pics to be posted
See less See more
welcome back dude !
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.